FOH Shower Thoughts

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So if you had an exact clone (memories, experience etc) and you fuck that clone are you gay or are you masturbating?
Gay as fuck. I don't masturbate by fucking dudes in the ass, regardless of who they are. Do you?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So if you had an exact clone (memories, experience etc) and you fuck that clone are you gay or are you masturbating?

Gay as fuck. I don't masturbate by fucking dudes in the ass, regardless of who they are. Do you?

What if you and your clones circle jerk each other? Seems no more gay than sitting on your hand til it goes numb and jerking with it for the old The Stranger technique.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Also, why are a lot of these shower thoughts the same as hack comedian jokes for painfully obvious stuff.

"Did you ever notice that you park on a driveway and drive on the parkway?"

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Also, why are a lot of these shower thoughts the same as hack comedian jokes for painfully obvious stuff.

"Did you ever notice that you park on a driveway and drive on the parkway?"

70mkurY.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
The person who originally came up with the phrase, "There's more than one way to skin a cat." was probably a pretty sick fucker.

• 2Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Rock and roll started in the 50’s and peaked in the mid 60’s and early 70’s. Rock and roll continues on but will never be as good as it was in its peak and continues to decline as its get further from is blues origins.

Rap started in the 80’s and peaked in the mid 90’s and early 2000’s. Rap continues on but will never be as good as it was at its peak and continues to decline as it gets further from its R&B origins.

• 1Solidarity

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Anti-gay marriage crowd really pisses me off. If you want to really punish gay people encourage them to get married and experience that hell for themselves.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Anti-gay marriage crowd really pisses me off. If you want to really punish gay people encourage them to get married and experience that hell for themselves.
if a buff gay couple start a fight, is that domestic violence or assault n battery?

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's domestic violence. Your shower thoughts are developmentally challenged.

BTW, I have tons of shower thoughts but I always forget them while I'm drying off. Someday I need to get a waterproof pad in there.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Since most people are buried in their finest clothes, a zombie apocalypse would be quite a formal affair.

• 2Worf

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
What's it called when you cum in a girl's eye. I totally wanna do that to lanx's latest avatar.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
This time they would be on the American side though, wouldn't they?

Come to think of it, I guess it's pretty much a coin flip at this point.