FOH Shower Thoughts

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
As a kid my parents taught me to not believe everything I see on TV, now I have to teach them to not believe everything they see on Facebook.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
The Olympics should have a 'For Fun' section at the end of all the games so all the athletes can try different sports.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What if Earth is like one of those uncontacted tribes in South America, like the whole Galaxy knows we're here but they've agreed not to contact us until we figure it out for ourselves.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
If I get up 10 minutes earlier than usual, I treat it like 2 extra hours and end up late for work.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Vehicles today can surf the web, link to your phone, stream music and videos, etc.. but they still can't perform a simple database lookup to tell you what the check engine light is on for.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Thank you captain Buzzfeed, can you organize them and then tell us that number 4 will blow our minds?

• 1Worf
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
When people think about travelling to the past, they worry about accidentally changing the present, but no one in the present really thinks they can radically change the future.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
There should be a millenial edition of Monopoly where you just walk round the board paying rent, never able to buy anything.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
April Fool's Day is the one day of the year when people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true.