Folder did you ragequit like a bitch?

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What kinda bigot thinks there aren't any Gayliens?
Oh, right. The anal probe stuff. Good point.
eric cartman aliens GIF by South Park

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler dunked on LLR so hard, i was there to witness that historic moment.

like seeing Jordan sink the game winner in game 6 of 98 finals.

legendary.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
if this was actually true, LLR would quote foler's dunk and rip it apart but we know he wouldnt be able to have foler drag his nuts across his face again
I don't even know what this means.

I do know that Foler is actually broken and I'm the one that did it. For all the crowing you did about breaking Foler for months while he made insuations about banging your wife and crude insults about your child, you didn't even come close. He just kept right on going. You even reconciled with him after all of that. Personally, I couldn't do that with someone like Foler without a very public and groveling apology. Can you link me to where Foler showed genuine remorse about all the terrible things he said about your family? Maybe I just missed it...

Either way, all it took to make him rage quit like a little bitch without their favorite dolly was to take away some of his internet points and call him out on all the transparent and cringe lies he's always telling. And if he comes back, I STILL win because hating on him is some people's favorite sport and that keeps some people engaged here.

So keep telling yourself that the guy who had a meltdown while calling himself Kanye West while getting rickshawed and then ragequitting is the winner.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

I do know that Foler is actually broken and I'm the one that did it. For all the crowing you did about breaking Foler for months while he made insuations about banging your wife and crude insults about your child, you didn't even come close. He just kept right on going. You even reconciled with him after all of that. Personally, I couldn't do that with someone like Foler without a very public and groveling apology. Can you link me to where Foler showed genuine remorse about all the terrible things he said about your family? Maybe I just missed it...

Either way, all it took to make him rage quit like a little bitch without their favorite dolly was to take away some of his internet points and call him out on all the transparent and cringe lies he's always telling. And if he comes back, I STILL win because hating on him is some people's favorite sport and that keeps some people engaged here.

So keep telling yourself that the guy who had a meltdown while calling himself Kanye West while getting rickshawed and then ragequitting is the winner.
Absolutely hilarious that Araysar started blowing Foler after all the shit Foler said about his fug wife and fug kid...and then somehow thinking he's winning and dunking on people.

Also absolutely hilarious that the only person who could stand him is a lispsy stutterer who lives in his mom's basement.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Foler quit all of you on a moments notice, meanwhile none of you can quit him.

Who's really the broken one here?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Foler quit all of you on a moments notice, meanwhile none of you can quit him.

Who's really the broken one here?

Don't be a stupid douchebag. No one here needs to quit Folder. He's a whack job who lies about every damned part of his life. And now he quit the forum like a little bitch. LLR just absolutely smacked him down as he was right to do.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You guys give Folders to hard a time. I mean sure he is retarded, sure he's a Mike Pence, sure he has zero chill, but....

Actually as I type it out you guys don't give Folders a hard enough time.

Anyways, Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has altered the shaw and locked it down tigher than a nuns cunt.

• 1Like