Foler Philosophy and Theory

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Oh I got you. You cruise through tons of content. BIG TOURIST.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler, have you talked to Mippo lately?
Nah. I lost track of him. Was tempted to check in on how he’s doing but too much effort. I tried to get coffee&tv to come back to the forum but I think he’s a cucked libfag now so ya.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Interesting theory! Does anyone care to weigh in?
He was asking you so maybe you should weigh in?

Come On Reaction GIF

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
He was asking you so maybe you should weigh in?

Come On Reaction GIF
Oh, no that’s not how this works. This is for people to discuss Foler theory and philosophy. If I weighed in it wouldn’t be theory now would it?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Oh, no that’s not how this works. This is for people to discuss Foler theory and philosophy. If I weighed in it wouldn’t be theory now would it?
Why make your own thread about yourself and post in it if the thread is for other people to discuss the matter? Your asshat loss is really getting to you.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why make your own thread about yourself and post in it if the thread is for other people to discuss the matter? Your asshat loss is really getting to you.
I’m a facilitator.

Trust my plan.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Who are you facilitating? And what objectives are part of your "plan" that you want to achieve

interesting questions! Does anyone have a theory as to what the answers could be?

joz123

Potato del Grande
interesting questions! Does anyone have a theory as to what the answers could be?
My theory is you are losing your mind from the reeling loss you have just been a part of. As a coping mechanism, you are posting nonstop on a message board to stroke your ego and be a part of a delusion that you are a winner in some aspect of your life.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My theory is you are losing your mind from the reeling loss you have just been a part of. As a coping mechanism, you are posting nonstop on a message board to stroke your ego and be a part of a delusion that you are a winner in some aspect of your life.
Hmm that’s an interesting theory 🤔🤔