I hate to say it but Lurking will probably disregard all of your text

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You're in prison for being a dumb fuck. Prisoners don't get to vote in our country.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You're in prison for being a dumb fuck. Prisoners don't get to vote in our country.
Get the fuck out of my thread you pedo sick fuck. What's it like being all alone? Knowing know even desires to be friends with you in real life? Does collecting action figures and making cosplay help? Does making faux online friends help ease the pain and take your mind off it? Does playing video games help you get lost in a virtual world where you can live out your sick fantasies of being a woman?

You're fucking disgusting dude. Seriously what are you going to do when you get older and you have no friends, no kids, no one to help take care of you? I'm sure the nog nurses at the government old folks home will treat you very nicely. I'm sure they'll go along with your little roleplay. I'm sure they'll make sure Medicare pays for your hormones and makes sure you get them!

You have a very very sad life ahead of you. But I'm sure you already have a contingency plan for when that time comes.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I've been adding an extra day to your sentence for every time you tag someone in this thread.

So far you're at 297 extra days.

• 7Worf
  • 2Mic Drop
  • 1Like
Reactions: 9 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've changed my avatar so that IF people saw your post that they won't track it back to this forum as I only upload unique pics.

You're playing a dangerous game Foler and you think you're being edgy and funny but you're literally too stupid to realize you're jeopardizing ALL of us with your bullshit.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I've changed my avatar so that IF people saw your post that they won't track it back to this forum as I only upload unique pics.

You're playing a dangerous game Foler and you think you're being edgy and funny but you're literally too stupid to realize you're jeopardizing ALL of us with your bullshit.
Since you uploaded not to this site, but imgur itself.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

Wow. Hands down biggest forum troll. Your like a #metoo chicken little with a penis. I don't need to elaborate anymore on this post because it should be obvious to everyone your playing them fucking hard.

Since you uploaded not to this site, but imgur itself.

False. I didn't upload that. Looks like someone beat me to it. The Database(tm) came up it when it was doing it's daily reverse image search on forum images.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Let's see how long it takes for Dom to go white night in amod thread and Vanessa to call for my banning under the guise of "he's putting our precious forum at jeopardy."

Get the fuck out of here. Go watch this man's YouTube video. He played the same #metoo victim bullshit at his last job then once he got fired for being a pervy fuck he goes and makes a shitty YouTube video about it.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This forum is honk land. I'm done, deuces.

• 2Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
False. I didn't upload that.

42 min.jpg

41 min.jpg

• 1Cringe
  • 1Worf