Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk please to post 2 post up for my vote for round 2. Thanks

I have made a decision about you voting from the shaw:

Huge_cock.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
To be fair, posting pics of yourself here is a dangerous game. Nowhere near as dangerous as it used to be, but still...
Well here's the nuance;

Being an open book (me) is what some may call stupid on the internet. I am stupid to many degrees and admit it. I think a lot of what people post here wouldn't if they had their names and faces attached to their shit. What I say here I'd say in a public square if people goaded me into it or whatever. What *I* put out there to the world is what *I* say and own and it comes from me and is the truth and I stand behind those pillars of truth because it is exactly what I believe.

What this numb-nut is doing is just slanderous, immature, and dangerous... THERE is the degrees of difference. Pedophilia is not a joking matter when accusing people of it and to put that out there is malicious and across the line. (and not true of course... this whole hurr hurr Vanessa is just like Yaniv because they're all the same is what NPCs do)

• 1Cringe
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Well here's the nuance;

Being an open book (me) is what some may call stupid on the internet. I am stupid to many degrees and admit it. I think a lot of what people post here wouldn't if they had their names and faces attached to their shit. What I say here I'd say in a public square if people goaded me into it or whatever. What *I* put out there to the world is what *I* say and own and it comes from me and is the truth and I stand behind those pillars of truth because it is exactly what I believe.

What this numb-nut is doing is just slanderous, immature, and dangerous... THERE is the degrees of difference. Pedophilia is not a joking matter when accusing people of it and to put that out there is malicious and across the line. (and not true of course... this whole hurr hurr Vanessa is just like Yaniv because they're all the same is what NPCs do)
The weird thing about saying something is 'across the line' is that not everyone is across THE line, it's just across A line. Maybe your lines and my lines are different.

He hosted it on imgur but AFAIK only posted it here. So unless it blows up on Imgur (not even sure he set it up in a public gallery?) it's only going to be seen here.

Haven't people slandered you here for much worse?

Now, if he went and posted it publicly with the intent of actual slander..I mean, that would be different, I guess.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
You're in prison for being a dumb fuck. Prisoners don't get to vote in our country.

They can in some places. Remember the dust up when Bernie said they should be allowed to vote? That's when I learned that it varies by state.

This forum is honk land. I'm done, deuces.

I'm on your side in the ashat thing. Do you want to win or not?

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Ok ok had to come back in show u guys this. Pretty sure this regard just dropped 13/50 in his DA campaign ad at 40 seconds. Looool.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Have u guys ever wondered what it's like to be canadian?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ya Tim, there's a homelessness problem. Why do u think the purple Archer took up justice into his own hands launching arrows of freedom at hobos. He's doing what California doesn't have the balls to do.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Void has a point. I'd say that 40% of the time my content is humorous. It think it was as high as 68% earlier this year.

If I could get out of here I know I could do better. I've changed.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man I think I'm starting to take LLR's stance against even legal immigration. So fucking tired of being interviewed for tech jobs by hodgies that are impossible to understand.

Why the fuck do we let these people in to educate them and "diversify" our workplaces. Fuck people who can't speak fucking understandable English in the USA

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Signed up on Trump's website to volunteer for 2020. Fuck this sjw diversity signal bullshit. Fuck your diversity and give me merit and a love for our people, people who are CITIZENS.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Admin and mods are doxxin poor old Brando. I heard LLR waited outside his house till he let his dog out to piss, then LLR ran up and kicked his dogs in the ribs.

Fucking Savage amods. Pretty sure I've seen Mario speedwaygone spying on me the past few weeks too. The swastika bumper sticker is a dead ringer.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fuck Brando is so dumb. I don't even think he's trolling anymore. I think he's just dumb. I don't know. Someone give that man an asshat

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk is v salty cuz he is poor irl. Bro I'll let u wear one of my watches at the next fohcon. FAGGOT.

• 1Like