Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
I'll give my precious stash of 25 masks to the hospital because I'm sure other people give just as much a fuck about me.

Yeah don't let them fool you. No one gives a flying fuck about your health but hopefully yourself. I'm not saying hoard a shit ton of masks like a faggot but don't let them shame you into giving up those masks your saving for your elderly parents.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Mom's old lady friend sent her a pic last week wearing a facemask saturated with lipstick for the lulz while flying to South beach.

Now she's up in Maine with Corona. No one takes me seriously. All the old ladies in my family are going to the hairdresser next week. Da fuq

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I am just going to sneak another post in so you don't feel like you are talking to yourself bro.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Anyone else watching this Netflix special about that dude who ran a tiger farm?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
sunday so not going to translate

ETnptmoX0AAsFiJ.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I was watching this new show on Hulu called “Little Fires Everywhere” and at one point a character said that women stigmatize their own vaginas. They are scared to refer to it by name or even look at them. It got me thinking.

I do that. I’m scared to look or even touch myself down there. Even though I used it in this post I hate the word vagina and usually only refer to it as “down there”. It feels like I’m doing something forbidden or sinful when I even think about it.

Isn’t it weird how men on Reddit casually talk about masturbating and about their dicks but if we mentioned it outside of here on literally any other subreddit we would be ridiculed?

How do you feel about this?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
NYPost of all outlets forgetting it's been part of the problem. Shaming their own!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
We should be rounding up anyone with the virus, symptoms and their family members/contacts and put them in isolated camps. It worked in China and will work here!..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy agreed. Fuck them to eternity.

Can't wait to see the mental gymnastics people do in an attempt to defend China after this shit is over.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Honestly let's just nuke China and then give it to Taiwan. It's win win

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
I think I'm a fence sitting faggot at the moment.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Drive thru testing is racist to our societies most vulnerable and poor minority groups. They don't have cars to have access to testing! Therefore no one should be tested!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
If GEOTUS is gonna bail these fuckers out he should make them compete for it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also note that you'll get first degree burns, cracked skin and lesions from doing that regularly. But any virus you cook is cooked.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Yeah, if you get it in the narrow window before it's too far inside your body.

• 1Mother of God