Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Kuriin Kuriin read your post. Thanks for fighting the fight right now. If you don't mind me asking what state are you in? Sounds like your area has quite a few cases

I'm in California. We've got several positive patients in the hospital with tons of PUIs. :\

• 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
That's what California should do! They can already seize hotels. Ive stayed at the Ritz in half Moon Bay a few times. Would make a great homeless shelter

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1584801821671.png

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
I should have bought a treadmill

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ you gonna restore an excursion? Sounds like a cool idea. Make sure you put a Duramax in it and if you can and Allison under it 😉. They did put diesels in those things as an option didn't they?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Bet you could make an awesome diesel overlander out of an excursion

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ you gonna restore an excursion? Sounds like a cool idea. Make sure you put a Duramax in it and if you can and Allison under it 😉. They did put diesels in those things as an option didn't they?

You got un banned???

And yeah, wanted to for about a year.

Sticking with the 6.0L diesel. It's a great engine once it's been studded, EGR delete etc.

There is a guy that does interior swaps. You can put a 2016 pimp interior into them. Makes them better than any 80k SUV on the market.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
You got un banned???

And yeah, wanted to for about a year.

Sticking with the 6.0L diesel. It's a great engine once it's been studded, EGR delete etc.

There is a guy that does interior swaps. You can put a 2016 pimp interior into them. Makes them better than any 80k SUV on the market.

Yeah, mods and supreme leader LLR showed me mercy and I am very grateful for it.

Yeah the 6.0 has a good reputation. That'll be an awesome build!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, mods and supreme leader LLR showed me mercy and I am very grateful for it.

Yeah the 6.0 has a good reputation. That'll be an awesome build!

Yeah will be a cool project. Prolly take a year or so.

A sign I'm getting old

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Trump has a plan. People need to trust it.

• 1Comrade
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Void Void I love this cat but it's kinda annoying when I need to get work done on my computer and he's being a little shit for attention.

I got him to play with a pen on the floor for 30 min while I worked so that was a big success. Probably another cat is an ideal solution? Unfortunately now isn't the ideal time..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
This is hands down the second best cat I've ever had and I've had many growing up. This dude would love a friend and more open space... One day buddy, one day

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Well boys. Just took the elevator down to the mailroom with 4 black guys and a pitbull. If I don't have Corona now I probably have AIDs. It's been real.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Looking at Japan's China virus numbers we can conclude that the best defense and treatment we have against it is to host the Olympics.

• 1Like