Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Bad diarrhea again today boys. Had an oopsy in my pants that I thought was a fart. Dunno how much longer my diet can consist of spam, red bull and grandma cookies

• 3Bullshit
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Gonna run out of toilet paper really soon. Just ordered a small squirt gun off amazon

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
There were a lot of real weird things going on in this trial and I really think hes not to blame. If you dont reply to this.. you "Foler" thinks Jeffrey Dahmer is innocent of all charges. You have 1 minute.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
jeffrey-dahmer-9264755-1-402.jpg

• 1Supertaster

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Had a solid bowel movement this morning bros.

Life is not that bad.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Blazin Blazin sorry I can't understand this graph. Can you make it in exponential or log scale?

Tuco Tuco

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin sorry I can't understand this graph. Can you make it in exponential or log scale?

Tuco Tuco

System is not that granular, but I can tell you a sizable portion of those 80+ reports are people asking for your early release! Hopefully we don't all die of corona before then.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Blazin Blazin tell your wife thanks. Also is that even legal to do 7 days 12-14 hours? Thought they had some regulation like they give pilots. Though maybe it's been waved?

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin tell your wife thanks. Also is that even legal to do 7 days 12-14 hours? Thought they had some regulation like they give pilots. Though maybe it's been waved?

Our state does have rules about how long nurses and doctors can care for patients within a time frame. How much those regulations will be followed during a crisis is anyone's guess. As far as my wife she is at upper management level and is not included in those protections

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users