Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

iannis

Musty Nester
I liked him on News Radio and Fear Factor. Then I watched his special shortly after that, not sure if it was his first or second. It was very early though. He had some bit in a club where he was pantomiming a dudebro skullfucking some chick in the corner or something... and with that I pretty much figgured I had his number and ignored him for about 10 years.

It wasn't that it was offensive humor because it wasn't. It was super mean spirited though and I wasn't a fan. I dunno if he toned down or if I just stopped giving a shit.

I thought him doing 20 minutes about cats and dogs in his most recent one was some high level meta commentary and clever in an exceptionally dry way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I like him, and his Podcast a lot. I have been a fan of his for a long long time though.
Any recs on a specific interview/episode to get me hooked? I enjoy technology, politics, if that helps

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Also I'm not much of an auditory learner. I've always tended to shy from podcast but I'll give it a shot

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
kiks4fzeufk41.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
More of a book worm tbh. I'm trying to convince Lithose Lithose to start a book club similar to Oprah's.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_03 why did you sell the Camaro? If I'd had known I woulda been reallll tempted to take it off your hands.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
@a_skeleton_03 why did you sell the Camaro? If I'd had known I woulda been reallll tempted to take it off your hands.
Wife and I got in a head on collision and would have died if we didn’t have every safety measure known to man.

Wife still has full PTSD over it and there was no way I was going to feel comfortable driving on the back road that we live on that has a fatality once every week or two.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If Corona can be transferred fecal to oral does that mean my own poo can give it to me if I don't close the lid before I flush?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Family friends in maine are in ER with covid. Apparently doing better on IV. But they're both 70+ so who the fuck knows.

Also fuck china.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
If Corona can be transferred fecal to oral does that mean my own poo can give it to me if I don't close the lid before I flush?

Original SARS patients were found to have the virus in their shit up to 9 weeks after getting better.