Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Big Phoenix Big Phoenix I won't name the jail but one in your area has decided to issue all 4k inmates 2x masks while the on-site medical staff and other staff get 0.

Welcome to 2020

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Big Phoenix Big Phoenix I won't name the jail but one in your area has decided to issue all 4k inmates 2x masks while the on-site medical staff and other staff get 0.

Welcome to 2020
Suuuuup brothaa!! My fello 1%er!

Shiiit, doing real good tonight. My monthly Chicago supplu of food came in today. OBVIOUSLY its hotdog day. You know how it is being a quadrilluonaire... what do you eat first...

20200403_153223.jpg

I prefer my hotdogs touched by about 67 people before I eat them. Im no where near Chicago, but god damnit do I love these buns and dogs.

Foler Foler remember when you were just going to buy 1 pizza? Lol. What happened to that pizza?

Ohh well, so I'm good. Thanks for asking! Youre more like a 1.5%er so if you need me to link the site again for food. I could do that for you BRO!

BIG HOLLA ALAS HOTDOGGER 1%ER!!! JUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

• 1Worf
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Supertaster
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Xeq said something smart. World really is turning upside-down..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Wife and I got in a head on collision and would have died if we didn’t have every safety measure known to man.

Wife still has full PTSD over it and there was no way I was going to feel comfortable driving on the back road that we live on that has a fatality once every week or two.
Ah I remember that now. Yeah that's a good point tbh. Driving a car like that you might as well treat it as the same danger as driving a motorcycle. If I had one it'd prob sit in the garage and only go for local morning drives or to the grocery, def not on a busy highway.

Anyways, good call. Glad you both safe. Hope your wife is able to get over the ptsd.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
God damnit.

Just wrote a 4 paragraph response to this and hit refresh and lost it.

Tldr: sure covid will overwhelm some healthcare systems and those communities should/should have played defense (NYC, San Fran, la, etc). Don't punish bum fuck middle of no where spots with blanket stay at homes from state level.

Let local governments (county/city) make hard decisions and enforce them hard. Let them evaluate the situation. Yeah I know it'll infringe our freedoms but I sure as fuck would prefer it be from a county/city level than state or God forbid feds.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
God damnit.

Just wrote a 4 paragraph response to this and hit refresh and lost it.

Tldr: sure covid will overwhelm some healthcare systems and those communities should/should have played defense (NYC, San Fran, la, etc). Don't punish bum fuck middle of no where spots with blanket stay at homes from state level.

Let local governments (county/city) make hard decisions and enforce them hard. Let them evaluate the situation. Yeah I know it'll infringe our freedoms but I sure as fuck would prefer it be from a county/city level than state or God forbid feds.

Counterintuitively, penile erections during sleep are not more frequent during sexual dreams than during other dreams.[90] The parasympathetic nervous system experiences increased activity during REM sleep which may cause erection of the penis or clitoris. In males, 80% to 95% of REM sleep is normally accompanied by partial to full penile erection, while only about 12% of men's dreams contain sexual content.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Harkon Harkon this is an idea I'd like the u.s. to explore. Good thoughts.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmao