Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Fucking 1.5 months in chinaman quarantine is worse than this 6 month RR program. This whole thing is fucking bullshit.
Hahah ya bro!!!@

removed.png

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey Foler, are you happy Boris was released from the hospital?

Preemptive, "Please vacate my thread immediately"

Thanks for the screenshot Alaslialisaliialsiaslisonik; what a piece of work :/

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Hey Foler, are you happy Boris was released from the hospital?

Preemptive, "Please vacate my thread immediately"

Thanks for the screenshot Alaslialisaliialsiaslisonik; what a piece of work :/
Yes. Thrilled.

Please vacate my thread immediately.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ok boys. Just signed up for freshly 12 meals a week. Fuck cooking and going to the store

• 1GreNeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Miguex Miguex don't be commie loving faggot just because you're grocery store sales up.

• 1GreNeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
True story.

This morning I got an unsolicited text from an individual wanting me to sign a petition to get them on ballot for county commissioner of my district.

Deep dive them. They aren't from here. About 10 years ago they tried to sue medical part of military or something in Hawaii.. Long story short the judge through it out citing that the woman had been deemed mentally insane... Her lawsuit alleges that a nurse used a needle to implant a chip in her body for employment verification like they use in Stephen Hawking's.

I shit you not. What in the holy fuck. Are these the kind of people who make it to local government offices.

MusicForFish MusicForFish thought you'd find this amusing for the lulz.

Wish I could post it in politics. Goes along with what Araysar Araysar has more or less stated. Gov is a jobs program for shaniqua level iq. Imagine the woman just wants free money.

• 1WTF
  • 1Brony

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Her case got thrown out by the judge for being completely incoherent. Surprise

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Tmac Tmac to speak to your question in politics. I've seen more liberal Christian's, usually in non-denom churches, project Christ like mentality for treatment of others onto our government. Because on the surface it looks and feels good to have the government share what you would see as Christ like values.

Now I would challenge a Christian as to whether they believe that's the role of the government to instill those values into the population (redistribution of wealth, sjw save world mentality, etc) or the role of the individual believer. The job of our government is to protect and prosper it's tax paying citizens. The job of Christ followers is to be Christ like. Be wary when Christian's want to "offshore" their role as a follower of Christ to the government.

Now think about when an individual uses a passage of scripture and then suggests "we" should be like that. The nuance here is that they're projecting it, whether they know if or not, onto the government when in actuality that is their job as a follower of Christ.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Tmac Tmac Also you could really write an entire novel on why Trump's treatment of China is justified. For numerous reasons. Human rights violations, IP theft, scamming individuals out of their retirement, stealing my identity from the gov.

Heck even their treatment of Christian's! The underground church their is huge. China has the largest deficit of Christian scholars of any country in the world.

• 1Like

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Tmac Tmac to speak to your question in politics. I've seen more liberal Christian's, usually in non-denom churches, project Christ like mentality for treatment of others onto our government. Because on the surface it looks and feels good to have the government share what you would see as Christ like values.

Now I would challenge a Christian as to whether they believe that's the role of the government to instill those values into the population (redistribution of wealth, sjw save world mentality, etc) or the role of the individual believer. The job of our government is to protect and prosper it's tax paying citizens. The job of Christ followers is to be Christ like. Be wary when Christian's want to "offshore" their role as a follower of Christ to the government.

Now think about when an individual uses a passage of scripture and then suggests "we" should be like that. The nuance here is that they're projecting it, whether they know if or not, onto the government when in actuality that is their job as a follower of Christ.
1586799412009.jpg

• 1Haram
  • 1Weird Boner

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'll name it fifty-cent. Cause every game in there will be fifty cents and it'll only play fifty-cent's songs