Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well Trump just took a steaming hot dump on the chests of MSM and the Dems. Best briefing yet. 5/5 stars

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Arcades will be in high demand when the economy opens up again
EUAYjiIUYAE2ybH.jpeg

I bet Harrys wand is BIGGGG

• 1WTF
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Pasteton doesn't want to reveal he's a doc like he's already revealed. V mysterious of him.

You've had your 15 minutes bro. Time to get off that high horse. You're not the only one who makes this society function. Contrary to what your paycheck may make you believe, others do as well. Military men and women, your hospitals janitorial staff, even your fucking garbage man. Stop having a pissing contest. You were cooler when you were giving us observations from the ER.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Tuco Tuco he's an ER doc. He's literally given debriefs on daily ER experience with covid somewhere. Maybe adult covid thread? Can't remember.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Man. Khorum bailed ship with his millions will die shtick

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Punko Punko Euro-friend why no love for Coors light? Have you heard? It's as cold as the Rockies. Have you been to the Rockies? Maybe you need to go to the Rockies to appreciate the gravity of that statement.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Punko Punko Euro-friend why no love for Coors light? Have you heard? It's as cold as the Rockies. Have you been to the Rockies? Maybe you need to go to the Rockies to appreciate the gravity of that statement.

I'm drinking room temperature generic white wine, and its still superior to Coors light.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
F beer. All about those claws. Ain't no laws when u on them white claws namean

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I don't, our poverty inspired riots don't consume alcohol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I'm drinking room temperature generic white wine, and its still superior to Coors light.
Do you have white claw in you're country? Couldn't find it in Hungary or anywhere online in Europe when I was over there last year

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's like Euros don't appreciate hard seltzer. Get in the game eurobros