Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1w ps4 vacaj almost done. Back to the grind just as corona surges again. 2d wave inc, fml.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Go to the clinic and get steroids.

You can also shower and rub it down with laundry soap to break it open. Then clean off all the puss and keep it dry with rubbing alcohol.

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I had poison ivy recently. It was pretty gross. The pus would keep coming. I used coritzone-10 to keep the itching at bay.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
False alarm. Not poison ivy, just bug bites. Maybe ant pile. Currently waging a war on fire ants

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
sad troll
I need to admit something to you because your a brorade.

That wasn't my boat, only larpers buy center consoles under 38 ft with triple outboards on them.. Not real fishermen. I sold my boat 3 years ago. Was pretty much the perfect offshore fishing setup, 31 ft center console with dual yamaha f250 4 strokes. I think the perfect size is 29-34 feet with dual engines (always good if one fails and youre 40+ miles out).

Sorry bros. I don't usually take my schtick outside of this thread but Araysar Araysar got the better of me.

Forgive me.

Also the ak47 isn't a bad gun. I own one and love it. I just love busting your balls about it Araysar Araysar . If you're ever in my hood let's go to the range. ✊

Hosix

All labs matter!
False alarm. Not poison ivy, just bug bites. Maybe ant pile. Currently waging a war on fire ants

Bed bugs?

When I was a kid my dad would pour a gallon a diesel into ant nests. Kind of cool.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My thread reigns supreme in the land of rickshaw

• 1Trump

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I need to admit something to you because your a brorade.

That wasn't my boat, only larpers buy center consoles under 38 ft with triple outboards on them.. Not real fishermen. I sold my boat 3 years ago. Was pretty much the perfect offshore fishing setup, 31 ft center console with dual yamaha f250 4 strokes. I think the perfect size is 29-34 feet with dual engines (always good if one fails and youre 40+ miles out).

Sorry bros. I don't usually take my schtick outside of this thread but Araysar Araysar got the better of me.

Forgive me.

Also the ak47 isn't a bad gun. I own one and love it. I just love busting your balls about it Araysar Araysar . If you're ever in my hood let's go to the range. ✊

so sad.

i bet you dont even drive a truck

• 1Pants on Fire!