Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Punko Punko if you didn't live in commie-eurostan would u own a trashy ak47 like Araysar Araysar or pick a pristine model battle rifle such as an american made ar15?

I used to own a long rifle (bolt action) and a double barrel. Decent guns for their purpose.

Unfortunately they were "lost" when I moved.

Since I'm a patriot I'd go with a FN P90 though.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I used to own a long rifle (bolt action) and a double barrel. Decent guns for their purpose.

Unfortunately they were "lost" when I moved.

Since I'm a patriot I'd go with a FN P90 though.
I respect your choice going with a belgium made gun. Good stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo what's your opinion on chinese medicine? I have hemorrhoids that flare up on occasion and every OTC product sucks. I found this stuff on amazon that has amazing reviews, all chinese product, even instructions but it works amazing. Probably shouldn't be sticking things in and around my bum that are made in china but i figure anyone using a condom or sex toy already is 🤷‍♂️

• 1Weird Boner

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo this is the stuff. No idea what's in it or why it's tenfold betted than western OTC treatment. It says "ingredients used in Asia since 1582"..

41snl-un4mL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hello o’ butthurt Foler Foler
Mmm, I’m not familiar with that ointment. It seems safe enough:

Usually we prescribe ointments or suppositories with a combination of a weak glucocorticoid + antibiotic + local anaesthetic + aesculin (bacteria makes it into aesculetin). This will shrink, numb and protect against infection.

Your chinese medicine looks like what is available over the counter here - with lanolin, barrier building components ect.

Try it, seems okay. Or call your GP for a prescription for something that is expensive that might work. Regardless, you’re going to need to rinse your brown spot, numb it a bit for comfort, and consider a standing desk option for best results.

An(n)aly yours, Izo.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Hello o’ butthurt Foler Foler
Mmm, I’m not familiar with that ointment. It seems safe enough:

Usually we prescribe ointments or suppositories with a combination of a weak glucocorticoid + antibiotic + local anaesthetic + aesculin (bacteria makes it into aesculetin). This will shrink, numb and protect against infection.

Your chinese medicine looks like what is available over the counter here - with lanolin, barrier building components ect.

Try it, seems okay. Or call your GP for a prescription for something that is expensive that might work. Regardless, you’re going to need to rinse your brown spot, numb it a bit for comfort, and consider a standing desk option for best results.

An(n)aly yours, Izo.

The politics thread has people supporting others on far shittier topics, so well done.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar bragging about ak47 on coat of arms of zimbabwe, Mozambique, etc was highlight of yesterday. Best part is when he cucked out after i owned him and never replied to defend it after realizing it was a literally hunan waste garbage dump hill to die on.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar bragging about ak47 on coat of arms of zimbabwe, Mozambique, etc was highlight of yesterday. Best part is when he cucked out after i owned him and never replied to defend it after realizing it was a literally hunan waste garbage dump hill to die on.

no one wants to post in your shit thread here so stop trying to tag me

its the AR-15 of threads

• 1Potato

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
no one wants to post in your shit thread here so stop trying to tag me

its the AR-15 of threads

If I went to the International Potato Contest and put you as my entry I would literally take home the gold for biggest potato.

• 1Worf