<Gold Donor>
My butt is so sweaty rn. Swamp ass. D
Who wants to drain the swamp!?

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
People always saying they wanna drain the swamp but i give them the opportunity and now they dont wanna

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hey, Vanessa Vanessa , if you don't mind my asking... what made you decide to return, and it is good to see you again, as opposed to just quietly moving on or Skeleton'ing your account?
I've been here 20 years. I never wanted to leave; ever. There is no other place on the ol' net that I relate to ideologically than this place. I just get pissed at leadership from time to time. Never once cared what others thought about me but silencing, threatening to silence, or outright rickshawing me gets me upset, and my shawing was utterly undeserved. They know I didn't break a SINGLE rule but hey... pricks gonna prick.

Vanessa Vanessa has cats. Maybe some ideas to help you, Folbro. Go for the balls, not the man.
Cat. Singular... and yes, she's perfect.

20180519_203001.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Was able to source a tire for the pista. 2 days in the garage for it. Cryin shame man.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I've been here 20 years. I never wanted to leave; ever. There is no other place on the ol' net that I relate to ideologically than this place. I just get pissed at leadership from time to time. Never once cared what others thought about me but silencing, threatening to silence, or outright rickshawing me gets me upset, and my shawing was utterly undeserved. They know I didn't break a SINGLE rule but hey... pricks gonna prick.

Cat. Singular... and yes, she's perfect.

View attachment 299176
You ragequit while shawed, is that right? I forget the sequence exactly.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Rolexs 2020 watches are looking realll good bros

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This yellow gold sky-dweller has my name all over it. That black rubber band on gold is 🔥. What do you boyos think?

Rolex-Sky-Dweller-Oysterflex-Bracelet-Yellow-Gold-Black-Dial-326238-3.jpg

• 1Barf
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You ragequit while shawed, is that right? I forget the sequence exactly.
Basically, yes... shawed over a non-existent rule.

Facebook has been surprisingly fun and there are a plethora of idiots on there to argue with which is one of my favorite things to do! Idk if I'll ever be *as* active on here as I was before (rejoice!). What fun is an echo chamber?