Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck walmart. Went to cancel an order that's a month late from third party seller. This jogger then creates a label and doesn't ship it, just to hold onto my money. Fuck you walmart. Back to amazon

• 2Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I see what screamfeeder is trying to do to me. It's entrapment. Wont fall for it.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
4dwk39.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

I am loving this shit.
Holy shit. That idiot with the midnight express plowed the bow hard. Easy to do with a hull like that, not a deep V. From my experience only rich people who wanna larp own midnight expresses so no surprise there.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why the fuck are people riding the bow in those waves? Did these people just buy a boat yesterday? Best seat in the house is the stern with trim tabs all the way down when going through this shit.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
There's a giant lizard in my house. Think I'm gonna let the cat hunt him a la hunger games. He doesn't get to go outside so it'll be a present for him

Hosix

All labs matter!
So you hate red ants? All red ants? Seems a little one sided. Have the lizard eat the ants.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So you hate red ants? All red ants? Seems a little one sided. Have the lizard eat the ants.
My cats gonna kill the lizard. The lizard is inside. The ants are outside. This isnt rocket science.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Duh...let the ants in? They will clean up any left over food. Plus your cat may make the lizard his bro. Cats do strange shit,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user