Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I'll likely never cook a turkey ever again, unless I shoot it myself. Turkey is totally over rated, and if you removed tradition, it would never sell again.

Cook a goose, it's so much better. A duck is even better than turkey. Even leftovers are better. Do a good job cooking a goose, and you'll forget about turkey forever.
Lol that's because a goose is like triple the fat.

Cook a 3k goose and a 3k turkey. The goose will barely feed a couple while the turkey had enough meat for days of leftovers.

If i make a sandwich with 10T of melted butter fried into the bread using lard as the "oil", yeah its gonna taste REAL good, but you might as well just spoon rendered fat into your maw.

A goose/duck is good if you're impressing a date. A turkey is good if you have a family to feed.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lol that's because a goose is like triple the fat.

Cook a 3k goose and a 3k turkey. The goose will barely feed a couple while the turkey had enough meat for days of leftovers.

If i make a sandwich with 10T of melted butter fried into the bread using lard as the "oil", yeah its gonna taste REAL good, but you might as well just spoon rendered fat into your maw.

A goose/duck is good if you're impressing a date. A turkey is good if you have a family to feed.

Yeah, no. If you cook a goose correctly your roasting pan is going to have a wire rack that will hold your goose out of the grease. The fat cooks out, leaving the meat delicious and moist. Plus it gives you a bit of goose fat, in which you can cook your fried potatoes, and they are god tier.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Yeah, no. If you cook a goose correctly your roasting pan is going to have a wire rack that will hold your goose out of the grease. The fat cooks out, leaving the meat delicious and moist. Plus it gives you a bit of goose fat, in which you can cook your fried potatoes, and they are god tier.
What did I just say? A Goose is good because its LOADED with greasy fat.

Fat doesn't "cook out". Its absorbed into the meat. Im not knocking it, its delicious but saying Goose>Turkey because of taste is like saying Bacon>Lettuce because of taste.

No shit.

• 1Trump

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
What did I just say? A Goose is good because its LOADED with greasy fat.

Fat doesn't "cook out". Its absorbed into the meat. Im not knocking it, its delicious but saying Goose>Turkey because of taste is like saying Bacon>Lettuce because of taste.

No shit.

You're not cooking goose correctly. When I serve it, it's not greasy at all. Cooking it correctly leave the grease in the pan, and the meat moist. Cooking a turkey in any way leaves the meat dry. It's good on sandwiches because you can put condiments on it to moisten it up. Turkey meat is simply not as tasty as goose meat. Not simply because of the fat content, as you falsely claimed. It has a different texture, and just a better flavour.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Also check out my new rings.

FB_IMG_1601080801871.jpg

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You're not cooking goose correctly. When I serve it, it's not greasy at all. Cooking it correctly leave the grease in the pan, and the meat moist. Cooking a turkey in any way leaves the meat dry. It's good on sandwiches because you can put condiments on it to moisten it up. Turkey meat is simply not as tasty as goose meat. Not simply because of the fat content, as you falsely claimed. It has a different texture, and just a better flavour.
OK.

• 1Salty

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Don't be salty that you don't understand how meat cooks. Its really ok.

Goose and duck are super fatty. Cook it off and you still get that fat into the meat.

A 3k goose is going to feed you and your BTGG while a 3k turkey is going to feed you, her and her meth addled family.

• 1Like