Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Don't be salty that you don't understand how meat cooks. Its really ok.

Goose and duck are super fatty. Cook it off and you still get that fat into the meat.

A 3k goose is going to feed you and your BTGG while a 3k turkey is going to feed you, her and her meth addled family.

You know I worked as a chef for years, right?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
You know I worked as a chef for years, right?
No, I would never guess that because a chef would know that "cooking off fat" means that fat doesn't just vanish into the ether.

If you cook broccoli on a rack over fat back, where does that "fat" cook off too?

Maybe this is why you workED as a chef...

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
No, I would never guess that because a chef would know that "cooking off fat" means that fat doesn't just vanish into the ether.

If you cook broccoli on a rack over fat back, where does that "fat" cook off too?

Maybe this is why you workED as a chef...

Did you not read what I wrote correctly? Put it on a rack, it allows the fat to cook out, and lay under the bird. It helps keep the bird moist, doesn't allow the bird to cook in the grease, so it comes out not greasy.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
A goose is going to taste better because its initially LOADED with a layer of fat between the skin...something anyone that has worked as a chef would know. Turkey does not have that layer.

A goose and turkey at the same size are going to be radically different.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Did you not read what I wrote correctly? Put it on a rack, it allows the fat to cook out, and lay under the bird. It helps keep the bird moist, doesn't allow the bird to cook in the grease, so it comes out not greasy.
Again, the fat does not "cook out ". It rises. Its what makes the bird moist....

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
A goose is going to taste better because its initially LOADED with a layer of fat between the skin...something anyone that has worked as a chef would know. Turkey does not have that layer.

A goose and turkey at the same size are going to be radically different.

There is no question that is true. That's why everyone who cooks a good turkey rubs butter under the skin. Or you could get a goose and avoid that step.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Again, the fat does not "cook out ". It rises. Its what makes the bird moist....

Thanks for semantics. The fat is released, if you have the bird on a rack it then sits below the bird. See how one could say when you cook the bird, the fat is released, and leaves the bird, and so when you cook it, the fat is cooked out?

Never mind. I've had enough of this conversation with you. I've made my point, I know what I mean, and I'm correct. You're welcome to label it however you'd like. Have a nice evening.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I know what I mean, and I'm correct. You're welcome to label it however you'd like. Have a nice evening.
Lol k.

So guys, I cooked asparagus drenched in lard, bacon and wrapped in cheese and it tasted SO much better than the asparagus I cooked with a mist of lemon with a squeeze of salt.

Facts.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Thanks for semantics. The fat is released, if you have the bird on a rack it then sits below the bird. See how one could say when you cook the bird, the fat is released, and leaves the bird, and so when you cook it, the fat is cooked out?

Never mind. I've had enough of this conversation with you. I've made my point, I know what I mean, and I'm correct. You're welcome to label it however you'd like. Have a nice evening.
And tonight's round goes to the turkey and Screamfeeder Screamfeeder !!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
giphy.gif

Jews and christians. Why can’t you all just get along?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder what are u doing for yom kippur?
I'm going to ask LLR and his entire crew of sycophantic, bootlicker fascists to forgive me for calling them sycophantic, bootlicker fascists and hope my hurty words don't continue to encourage their censorship of other points of view.

You?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I'm going to ask LLR and his entire crew of sycophantic, bootlicker fascists to forgive me for calling them sycophantic, bootlicker fascists and hope my hurty words don't continue to encourage their censorship of other points of view.

You?

I'm not part of this conversation, but I thought I'd let you know that I'm going to bake a cake.

• 1Rustled
  • 1Like
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 2 users