Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
And you always, ALWAYS start going after my family when the conversation gets uncomfortable for you. They dont even post here.
Lmao i never did until recently after you starting pulling shit out of grown up forum. You made the rules. Nothing is off limits. Your trolling is unrelenting. Don't like it when the information you posted in the adult forum where different rules apply, is taken out of adult forum and now has new rules? Tough shit.

Don't seem to proud of your time shit posting here. Don't mind posting your RL pic tho. Are things getting better? Whats wrong fren?

I keep this place walled off entirely from friends and family. Its why I never posted a RL pic in 15 years until a few days ago. No one from RL will ever know I've been here.

I think these days my internet persona and my RL persona are fairly close. I'm much more laid back and easy going in general and less prone to arguing

Unfortunately my 25,000+ post history is a vast testament of me shitposting for lulz for years and im not particularly proud of being that person. I think I changed significantly in past year or two

Amod Amod this is how grown up forum is intended to work right? It has a different set of rules than other forums but its a-ok to pull info from it and use it against someone in a shitpost subforum for the lawlz which normally wouldn't be appropriate in the forum the post was intended. That's how it works?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Ooof, seemed pretty desperate not too long ago fren! Glad you found love so quickly. Still seems like it took you a long time.

Guys, I'm in my mid 30s and never been married.,

Should I even bother at this point? Or just keep banging girls 10 years younger than me? I probably would like to have a kid at some point, I am the last male heir of my family after all but I'm not hellbent on it and I don't want to rush into it.

Serious question.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Lmao i never did until recently after you starting pulling shit out of grown up forum. You made the rules. Nothing is off limits. Your trolling is unrelenting. Don't like it when the information you posted in the adult forum where different rules apply, is taken out of adult forum and now has new rules? Tough shit.

Don't seem to proud of your time shit posting here. Don't mind posting your RL pic tho. Are things getting better? Whats wrong fren?

Amod Amod this is how grown up forum is intended to work right? It has a different set of rules than other forums but its a-ok to pull info from it and use it against someone in a shitpost subforum for the lawlz which normally wouldn't be appropriate in the forum the post was intended. That's how it works?

In which forum did you post about sucking black cocks?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
We're planning to stay maybe 2-3 years in that townhome. At that point we're hoping to have more clarity and better options for leaving the State.

I went through LoanDepot and was offered a 2.75%. seemed OK but not great. Called my buddy up who is a loan officer at a mortgage company in Florida ( btw if youre looking to borrow to buy property in FL let me know if you want his info) and he had a pre-approval letter to me in 24 hours with a 2.25%

He suggested having the seller cover some of the closing costs even if it means making a larger offer on the house, apparently that's a thing. Anyone familiar with that?
Ooof. Raising your family in a townhome and shilling for your buddy to get kickbacks to pay it off. Classy.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oof. Welcome to the new rules fren. Everything is fair game.

No answer?

Im just asking.

Did you post in black cocks in RL forum, so its true and I should stop? Thats cool, I have no problems with that. Ill stop.

Or did you post it outside of RL forum, so its fair game?

You just tell me which one you prefer.

From what I remember, you posted it in the Mike Brown thread.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No answer?

Im just asking.

Did you post in black cocks in RL forum, so its true and I should stop? Thats cool, I have no problems with that. Ill stop.

Or did you post it outside of RL forum, so its fair game?

You just tell me which one you prefer.

From what I remember, you posted it in the Mike Brown thread.
Why does it matter fren?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
What's a good rate for 30 year fixed these days?

I was offered a 2.25% on a 600K loan which seems really good but wondering whether I should keep shopping around.

We're looking at townhomes in Orange County (leaving California didn't pan out) -- anything particular about townhomes I should know about vs. other property types (SFH, condo, etc.)?
That's the best rate you could get fren? Can't even buy your own family a home with cash. Pathetic.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
HOA is $300. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who hates HOAs and HOA fees more than me, but I grudgingly admit that you're getting a lot of amenities here. There's a whole shopping center, hotel style pool, brewery, coffee shop, typical outdoor mall galleria built into and adjacent to the complex.

The plan is to stay for a bit until we find something that works well for both of our careers long term and then either sell the place or rent it out and leave California. I think the current plan is to stay here for a at least a year or 2.
Ooo this sounds like a nice area of orange county!!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ooof. Raising your family in a townhome and shilling for your buddy to get kickbacks to pay it off. Classy.

Im getting my xmas present after all. A christmas eve Foler Foler meltdown over a mortgage referral. 😂

Youre such a sensitive little jogger cocksucker 😂

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Being unable to breastfeed for more than a few weeks was pretty hard on my wife, she said basically what you said - she felt like a failure and it was her most dissapointing moment as a parent. She eventually realized its not her fault and doesnt beat herself up over it much anymore.
Pathetic. Your failure of a wife couldn't even breastfeed your child? Had to give her fake milk. She'll be fucked for life. It absolutely is her fault and you should be ashamed.
My daughter is almost 4 months, she scoots backwards on her back. And for the past week has almost rolled over several times. Should I start holding her under her arms and imitate a walking motion? I'm trying to min/max this process like a true nerd. I want this kid walking by spring.
Imagine being so desperate on how to teach your autistic child how to walk that you have to come to an internet gaming forum and ask. Lmao

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I have received new photo evidence from concerned citizens.

Foler do you recognize these photos?

20200714_162306-jpg.325228