Tranny Chaser
Stand ready boys
monty python wink GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk how do you grill your chicken breast? Direct heat? Indirect heat? Mixed?

Depends on what I'm doing with them. If they're stuffed, indirect heat until the very end, then high flame to finish them. If they're just getting cooked as is (with seasoning), over flame turning only a couple times to get the nice grill marks. I also do them periodically under the broiler.

What's the plan going to accomplish?

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Depends on what I'm doing with them. If they're stuffed, indirect heat until the very end, then high flame to finish them. If they're just getting cooked as is (with seasoning), over flame turning only a couple times to get the nice grill marks. I also do them periodically under the broiler.

What's the plan going to accomplish?
Gotcha, I'll switch it up. Trying to accomplish the perfect grilled chicken breast.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Gotcha, I'll switch it up. Trying to accomplish the perfect grilled chicken breast.

If you get the internal temperature to 140 and then let it rest it's safe. Don't over cook it. That's what everyone does to chicken breast. Also, consider getting boneless thighs. Better.

The plan?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

the chopped up trucking pallet, set alight in a 55 gallon drum, with a bicycle tire layered over the top for "grill marks", just isnt cutting it anymore?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
If you get the internal temperature to 140 and then let it rest it's safe. Don't over cook it. That's what everyone does to chicken breast. Also, consider getting boneless thighs. Better.

The plan?
Internet was saying 165 F for cooked. No wonder it was chewy

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
the chopped up trucking pallet, set alight in a 55 gallon drum, with a bicycle tire layered over the top for "grill marks", just isnt cutting it anymore?
I finally qualified for SNAP so now I can buy chicken breasts instead of grilling neighborhood cats. It definitely is a different meat to learn to grill.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

The plan?
Boneless thighs are awesome. I'll grab some.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I finally qualified for SNAP so now I can buy chicken breasts instead of grilling neighborhood cats. It definitely is a different meat to learn to grill.
I appreciate the honesty coming out.

• 1Worf