Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
No way jabroni. I've got like 60 of you guys trying to pm for no reason. The only people I message are a_skeleton_03 when I'm making poor life decisions or screamfeeder when the warts come back. You all wanna FOH and chill in PMs with memeless banter that can happen just as well here. More like 6 than 60, but still....

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
No way jabroni. I've got like 60 of you guys trying to pm for no reason. The only people I message are a_skeleton_03 when I'm making poor life decisions or screamfeeder when the warts come back. You all wanna FOH and chill in PMs with memeless banter that can happen just as well here. More like 6 than 60, but still....
Nah. Seriously. I don't think you'll regret it, just need to tell you something in private. I'd ask ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy or BoozeCube BoozeCube but dunno if they would be interested in hearing what I want to say even though it benefits them.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Will a post reaction satisfy your need for a response? I'm learning how to nunchuck things on the youtubes and two clicks is the most I can muster for a pm

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

PM me for dick pics. You know you want to.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Will a post reaction satisfy your need for a response? I'm learning how to nunchuck things on the youtubes and two clicks is the most I can muster for a pm
You guys hate me and want me gone right? Then PM me and I'm going to one line tell you how. Doesn't that get you what you want?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No one wants you gone, well we do, but just stop being a fucking retarded edge lord who goes so far he's not funny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
No one wants you gone, well we do, but just stop being a fucking retarded edge lord who goes so far he's not funny.
You don't but everyone else done. Christ sake just PM me and it'll make everyone on this fucking forum happy and you'll be a god damn legend, Christ.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You guys hate me and want me gone right? Then PM me and I'm going to one line tell you how. Doesn't that get you what you want?
See? This doesn't need to happen in PMs.

Remarkably, I don't think a single one of us hates you. You used to irk me, but then you became more of a jester than an imposter. I think you're funny and it's actually funny to have a shit stirrer around that has some sort of fucked up sense of forum patriotism to him as well. Maybe LLR, but I just think that's moderate annoyance that's well earned.

You posted gore. Don't be silly.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You don't but everyone else done. Christ sake just PM me and it'll make everyone on this fucking forum happy and you'll be a god damn legend, Christ.

Damn you are fully on board with this transition bit you sound just like Steve with all the pity party victim-hood shit. Color me impressed.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users