Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
It takes a fucked up brain to want to see gore... or shit. If you find yourself thirsty for either one of those, you should do the world a favor and eat many eggs.

i dont think folebro likes that stuff though

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It takes a fucked up brain to want to see gore... or shit. If you find yourself thirsty for either one of those, you should do the world a favor and eat many eggs.

i dont think folebro likes that stuff though

I don't think someone would just know that site and be ready to post a bunch of pictures and then links without it being a place they've gone to before. Given Foler's behavior and mindset, it seems right in line. He had no compunction about posting a dude's head blown out without spoilers like it was a totally normal thing to do.

I think the shawing was unfair but when you provide little value and have previously made yourself a marked man, don't be surprised if the hand of justice is harsh.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

I don't think someone would just know that site and be ready to post a bunch of pictures and then links without it being a place they've gone to before. Given Foler's behavior and mindset, it seems right in line. He had no compunction about posting a dude's head blown out without spoilers like it was a totally normal thing to do.

I think the shawing was unfair but when you provide little value and have previously made yourself a marked man, don't be surprised if the hand of justice is harsh.

I didn’t see it unfold, I just read some of the aftermath this morning. i’ll defer to your experience. Foler just seemed a delightfully entertaining troll to me, but I’ve not been here long.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I didn’t see it unfold, I just read some of the aftermath this morning. i’ll defer to your experience. Foler just seemed a delightfully entertaining troll to me, but I’ve not been here long under this new user name.
FTFY

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

It’s cool, bruh. Foler believes he’s a woman, hodj believes kentucky isn’t in the south, Vanessa believes in the god of Abraham, I believe I am funny.. We are each entitled to those delusions we find most comforting.

care and love,

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
It’s cool, bruh. Foler believes he’s a woman, hodj believes kentucky isn’t in the south, Vanessa believes in the god of Abraham, I believe I am funny.. We are each entitled to those delusions we find most comforting.

care and love,
Are you really sticking with that story? The one where you are a unique user on FoH and have never posted here under a different name? Really?

maskedmelon

Are you really sticking with that story? The one where you are a unique user on FoH and have never posted here under a different name? Really?

yuppers it is the truth. i would like you to believe me, but I do not care all that much because there isn’t anything I can do about it aside from post tits/dicks/buttholes and I ain’t doing that. I just want to have some fun, learn some stuffs and get what few laughs are forthcoming. my last home was waylaid by the long shadow of boringness, when it’s few witty personas were retired. I don’t expect that to happen here. You are welcome to believe I am a dude, trannny, former poster, faggot, whatever suits your fancy.

ciao,

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Stop putting complimentary closes on your posts, maskedmelon maskedmelon . I mean, at least you don't sign your name, but FFS it's almost as bad. WHHHYYY

• 1Truth!

DickTrickle

Hi FoH Diary,

I decided to further my stupid persona but sticking to my use of complimentary closes on a message board.

Kindest Regards
Dick Trickle

P.S. How do you not feel dumb doing this?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hi FoH Diary,

I decided to further my stupid persona but sticking to my use of complimentary closes on a message board.

Kindest Regards
Dick Trickle

Are you really asking someone that is mentally ill to rationalize their posting habits?

• 1Solidarity

maskedmelon

Hi FoH Diary,

Kindest Regards
Dick Trickle

Hi FoH Diary,

Kindest Regards
Dick Trickle

It’s actually hard for me to feel dumb, but it excites me when I do. Please keep trying.

• 1Potato

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
It’s actually hard for me to feel dumb

Reading Steve's extensive diaries does that I guess.

Did I tell you about that time my dinosaur broke loose?

ChBN-dzWwAAZ_FL.jpg

• 1Picard

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Save money on gold leaf wrapping, buy more European time pieces...

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users