Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
lmao, its because you cant control yourself around them, American Inventor dick sucker
Heard your wife can’t even feed your own toddler cuz she can’t produce breast milk? I can sell you some formula at a discounted FoH friend price. Should probably help with your kids rickets, right Dr Izo Izo ?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Heard your wife can’t even feed your own toddler cuz she can’t produce breast milk? I can sell you some formula at a discounted FoH friend price. Should probably help with your kids rickets, right Dr Izo Izo ?

why you changing the subject?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Woke up today. Scored $600 (retail) of baby formula. Should scalpgain it at $4000

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Woke up today. Scored $600 (retail) of baby formula. Should scalpgain it at $4000

For someone who pretends to be of money you sure are doing some ratchet ass American Inventor type shit for a few dollars. Oh well #JustPoorPeopleThings

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
For someone who pretends to be of money you sure are doing some ratchet ass American Inventor type shit for a few dollars. Oh well #JustPoorPeopleThings
Boozebro scalping is a hobby. It makes me some pocket change to throw around on doge and Rolexes. Better than being a loser gamer nerd like yourself and sitting at your computer 24/7 eating Cheetos farming fake elf pixel coin.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Scalping and eBaying is how a hardcore D2 guy I know supplements his retirement nicely

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
lol my kid is almost 2 and hasnt been on formula for a year. this isnt even good trolling
So then you don’t deny she has rickets?
I’m talking about your other child. The newborn.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
This is the way. Manchildren are just mad they can’t feed their rickets toddlers ain’t that right Araysar Araysar ?

My buddy and I were talking about his firstborn, how our wives produced buckets of milk and how rough it must be on the scurvy dogs out there. Count yer blessins.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My buddy and I were talking about his firstborn, how our wives produced buckets of milk and how rough it must be on the scurvy dogs out there. Count yer blessins.
Nice so she’s a full blown producer then huh? Dude now’s the time to capitalize on that. Listen if she’s willing to produce for me I can cut you guys in on a nice lil supplemental income stream. Minimal work. You got two options. I can either give you some directions on how to stimulate her titties to get them lactatin or I can ship you some hormones to put her on to get her lactatin.

Same deal for you Izo Izo .

sorry Araysar Araysar I can’t offer you such a deal because your wife can produce no milk and if she could it would be cursed gypsy milk that would give kids rickets and make them gay.