Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lol we literally have posts of you talking about sucking cock
False. I do however have posts of you saying your wife wouldn’t let you vote trump, another one admitting you’re a gypsy, then a third saying that your child is immunocompromised with rickets due to your wife producing ZERO milk, ZERO

joz123

Potato del Grande
I suck jogger cock
boom smile GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Nice so she’s a full blown producer then huh? Dude now’s the time to capitalize on that. Listen if she’s willing to produce for me I can cut you guys in on a nice lil supplemental income stream. Minimal work. You got two options. I can either give you some directions on how to stimulate her titties to get them lactatin or I can ship you some hormones to put her on to get her lactatin.

Same deal for you @Izo.

sorry Araysar Araysar I can’t offer you such a deal because your wife can produce no milk and if she could it would be cursed gypsy milk that would give kids rickets and make them gay.

Don't think she's producing anymore. Wonder what it pays to milk a wife like cattle. Must be a bunch of dietary and regiment stuff too. I'm at the point of hiring others rather than doing more myself tbh.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Don't think she's producing anymore. Wonder what it pays to milk a wife like cattle. Must be a bunch of dietary and regiment stuff too. I'm at the point of hiring others rather than doing more myself tbh.
Bro I’d be happy to stimulate her teets to get ‘em producing. PM me

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I just had the best jogger cock of my life 10/10 for 10 inches!
You are one sick degenerate fuck bro. First it was fake vax card to watch jogger ball now you’re suckin jogger cock?

PATHETIC

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LMAO
foler-right-now.gif

Wakandan you are literally seething.

Take the rest of the day off and go have yourself a nice FFF

Foler Faggot Friday

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My boy getting set free! Let Justice reign! Gonna contact him about buying a baby formula company.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
zzeris zzeris wasn’t it you who just last year was touting how awesome Texas is and how abbot is leading our country in governors? Meanwhile the crippled faggot let’s us be invaded and you have this pirate traitor fag who hates our country. As far as I’m concerned Texas is now part of California.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You faggots are shitting on the Dooce for this. He is clearly asserting his dominance in those photo.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
zzeris zzeris wasn’t it you who just last year was touting how awesome Texas is and how abbot is leading our country in governors? Meanwhile the crippled faggot let’s us be invaded and you have this pirate traitor fag who hates our country. As far as I’m concerned Texas is now part of California.

It's been a few years but I've seen the light! I once thought Texas was awesome but I've been a DeSantis man since he got in. He came in and showed how to do it.

I agree bro, Texas might as well own it. Texifornia.

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
  • 1OK, Sure

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
BoozeCube BoozeCube you do realize that escrima escrima confirmed your a glowie? Worst part is your in denial of it because you have ZERO chill while escrima is cool as a fucking cucumber.

Don't get mad at me chump change just because you have no chill. Everyone on this board knows it, in fact go ahead and make a poll Folder (Does Folder have Chill yes/no) and see the outcome for yourself. No need to live in denial.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Don't get mad at me chump change just because you have no chill. Everyone on this board knows it, in fact go ahead and make a poll Folder (Does Folder have Chill yes/no) and see the outcome for yourself. No need to live in denial.
This is such a glowie response