Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
If you got max lvl and raided in EverQuest, you're superior to anything picking up a controller now
Giant bug thing just killed me but I think it’s part of the storyline. Now a demon horse is sniffing me

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You can come back for him, he has no caster pixels
Bro I keep running out of mp and hp. Is the only way to replenish to go to those light source things? Also how do I lvl up. Not seeing xp

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bro I keep running out of mp and hp. Is the only way to replenish to go to those light source things? Also how do I lvl up. Not seeing xp

Runes are the XP. Go to the first grace and meet the Maiden who does lvl ups for ya at every future site of grace.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Runes are the XP. Go to the first grace and meet the Maiden who does lvl ups for ya at every future site of grace.
Why do they make this so complicated? Zelda breadth of wild was better thought out.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

equip crimson and cerulean flasks, they replenish your hp/fp

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Any you bros wanna have a stream party and watch me stream this?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro I’m not gonna listen to you I know you’re trolling me
Nirgon was the one who trolled you by tricking you into making an ASStrologer :trump:

Casters suck in this game. Roll a melee

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If it's youre first time on one of these, summon melee idiots to take the heat and cast away

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Ok sorry. Fucking gypsy tricks bro

lol, he's trolling you.

have fun casting your magic missile for 6 seconds and 3% damage while a guy 4 stories tall with 9 arms is repaving the courtyard with your face

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
lol, he's trolling you.

have fun casting your magic missile for 6 seconds and 3% damage while a guy 4 stories tall with 9 arms is repaving the courtyard with your face
Lmao dude I’m literally aoe kiting knights for insane xp. I’m a fucking battle mage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user