Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar is that true? You’re a doctor Oz fan? Trust the plan?
Get tested for monkeypox, Folcuck. You probably got it from all those British Joggers you suck off because you think they're too classy to give you a black eye afterwards

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Sludig Sludig what’s your budget? Zero turn and tractor will get stuck in mud. Also zero turn won’t do amazing with real thick brush. If you have a lot of wetlands I’d grab a UTV + a rough cut mower from Pull Behind Mowers & Tillage Equipment | Kunz Engineering.

It’ll be the most versatile. You won’t get a finish cut with it but you can mow damn near everything. I have their top model with EFI kohler. Shit is an absolute beast. Mud? Np put the UTV in 4wd and wreck it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sludig Sludig what’s your budget? Zero turn and tractor will get stuck in mud. Also zero turn won’t do amazing with real thick brush. If you have a lot of wetlands I’d grab a UTV + a rough cut mower from Pull Behind Mowers & Tillage Equipment | Kunz Engineering.

It’ll be the most versatile. You won’t get a finish cut with it but you can mow damn near everything. I have their top model with EFI kohler. Shit is an absolute beast. Mud? Np put the UTV in 4wd and wreck it.
Looking at the pics in this post I would run multiple rough cut mowers in parallel, if you got the pockets for it. I can mow all day at 15mph with my Kunz.

skip the zero turn… your brush looks too thick. Only advantage of a zero turn is you’d have more granular control to get around trees and certain areas. But that’s what a weed eater is for!

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Long time no seen you crazy bastard. I'll need to provide doxxing videos for full advice later when i get there in June. Id need tractor for plenty of things, vs utv i still question as i won't be moving a bunch of small loads and it's not like my walk is every greater than 1/16th of a mile.

Mud may only be a problem for a couple months of year.

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Long time no seen you crazy bastard. I'll need to provide doxxing videos for full advice later when i get there in June. Id need tractor for plenty of things, vs utv i still question as i won't be moving a bunch of small loads and it's not like my walk is every greater than 1/16th of a mile.

Mud may only be a problem for a couple months of year.
Make sense. Could do a tractor + rough cut mower + cheaper UTV like a used mule or Deere. Have it all. Tractor would be nice for the other uses you stated tho.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Sludig Sludig why are 2-3 acres not usable? I can’t really see the pics you posted. When you’re shawed for whatever reason attached images to post won’t expand and don’t embed into post so all I can are small thumbnails.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Folder seems like you got another Dr. Oz fan to hang out with here. Good for you.
I got owned yet again by Vanessa and can't actually argue any point, so I'll just post this instead while completely ignoring the nuance of it's not about Dr. Oz himself, but about Trump #winning.

When is your mass genocide happening, WoW player?

• 1Picard

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I got owned yet again by Vanessa and can't actually argue any point, so I'll just post this instead while completely ignoring the nuance of it's not about Dr. Oz himself, but about Trump #winning.

When is your mass genocide happening, WoW player?

Meme Reaction GIF