Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk Araysar Araysar decided to come out of retirement irl. That’s about as much as I can say as I’m a rather high profile individual. Don’t have time to waste my life on this forum 24/7 with LOSER nerds. Also if any gold members want unlimited forum bans - when you buy the items, forum quest is broken and takes hours to deduct the amount from your account or not at all. So buy the items then put your tucobucks back in the bank and you’re never charged. Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes taught me this. Tried to tell LLR about it but guess he thinks that’s working as intended. This makes it extremely funny when ppl mock golds for “spending irl money” for forum bans - there’s no reason to donate to accumulate more tucobucks - you never have to spend them… They aren’t spending money after the first gold donation. Araysar Araysar how do you think people could afford to chain lock you down. 😆

PEACE.

Yours truly
- ForumQuest Champion Foler

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
lurkingdirk lurkingdirk Araysar Araysar decided to come out of retirement irl. That’s about as much as I can say as I’m a rather high profile individual. Don’t have time to waste my life on this forum 24/7 with LOSER nerds. Also if any gold members want unlimited forum bans - when you buy the items, forum quest is broken and takes hours to deduct the amount from your account or not at all. So buy the items then put your tucobucks back in the bank and you’re never charged. Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes taught me this. Tried to tell LLR about it but guess he thinks that’s working as intended. This makes it extremely funny when ppl mock golds for “spending irl money” for forum bans - there’s no reason to donate to accumulate more tucobucks - you never have to spend them… They aren’t spending money after the first gold donation. Araysar Araysar how do you think people could afford to chain lock you down. 😆

PEACE.

Yours truly
It’s not wasted if you enjoy it.

Godspeed.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

PEACE.

Yours truly

ok bro gl

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

PEACE.

Yours truly
Wrong as usual. While yes, i first discovered the delay in Tucobux being pulled I reported it to Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule and we worked on the bug. After the initial incident I always left the bux in the account so it could be processed and paid. Im no American Inventor. I pay my bills. Secondly, the reason I can chain ban people is because I am rich bitch, not abusing a bug. After LLR cleaned out my bank after the Xmas day massacre I just built fortune number two.

Cya in church.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

PEACE.

Yours truly
I'd be careful about quitting cold turkey Folbro. You remember Mippo? You remember how the doxxing protection situation here was 'loosened' after a while? Do you want to be in the same situation as Mippo? You might consider that one carefully.

Also you are wrong about Tuco bucks of course.

Plus we know you can never really go back from the thing you love most...

joz123

Potato del Grande
well bye GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser

PEACE.

Yours truly
Where will we get our scalped ps5's now? Come back to us, Folbro.