Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Asshat Foler

e/acc
52,999
44,744
This hurricane has been AMAZING. First I noticed my neighbors had down trees and saw a business opportunity. Starting charging them 1k per 30ft tree for Miguell to remove them. I’ve now expanded operations outside my neighbors and am charging 2.5k per 30 ft tree. Best part is when I get a 60 footer - ez 5k. I don’t even have to get Miguell to haul off anything, we just leave it there!
 

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
14,069
16,589
This hurricane has been AMAZING. First I noticed my neighbors had down trees and saw a business opportunity. Starting charging them 1k per 30ft tree for Miguell to remove them. I’ve now expanded operations outside my neighbors and am charging 2.5k per 30 ft tree. Best part is when I get a 60 footer - ez 5k. I don’t even have to get Miguell to haul off anything, we just leave it there!
What's wrong with you?
 
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
48,718
197,799
What's wrong with you?
He's literally Florida Man.
Florida Beard GIF by NCONTRAX