Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Dr.Retarded Dr.Retarded I would do this but Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule has unjustly imprisoned me because I made him super salty by rustling his Jimmie’s BIG TIME by beating his forumquest.

I didn't realize you were so around, hope you're doing well, and enjoying your kayaks.

Well why don't you just go ahead and do us all a favor, and contact the company you got set up with last time, we could have something pretty cool. Maybe that might get you out of prison.

It would be pretty neat have a EQ related moral patch specific to the forums. I might have to just bug my wife to go ahead and make it, I just can't find the information about those specific company you got it all set up through. Do you mind linking it or shooting it over via pm.

Thanks in advance, and don't let a big jogger log poke your eye out... 😉

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I didn't realize you were so around, hope you're doing well, and enjoying your kayaks.

Well why don't you just go ahead and do us all a favor, and contact the company you got set up with last time, we could have something pretty cool. Maybe that might get you out of prison.

It would be pretty neat have a EQ related moral patch specific to the forums. I might have to just bug my wife to go ahead and make it, I just can't find the information about those specific company you got it all set up through. Do you mind linking it or shooting it over via pm.

Thanks in advance, and don't let a big jogger log poke your eye out... 😉
No can do brosef. Not until Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule apologizes to me for being so RUSTLED.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
No can do brosef. Not until Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule apologizes to me for being so RUSTLED.
Well at least shoot me over the company, if I can get something put together, I'll try to make it happen. I just remember their prices being very good and they might be totally cool with us doing another batch of things. It sounded like a everybody had a pretty good experience with them, nobody got burned, and they'd probably appreciate the business.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well at least shoot me over the company, if I can get something put together, I'll try to make it happen. I just remember their prices being very good and they might be totally cool with us doing another batch of things. It sounded like a everybody had a pretty good experience with them, nobody got burned, and they'd probably appreciate the business.
No can do bro. They only deal with me, I have an exclusive connection. I can’t say much but I have enough investment in industry to make things like this relationship happen.

• 1EyeRoll

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There you go treating folder like a sane, functioning person. Classic mistake, man!

• 2Truth!
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
And here I was thinking I might let Foler out a little early.
Just in time for asshat season, if I'm honest. But then I remembered, there's no rule about not being able to vote for a shawed asshat... right lurkingdirk lurkingdirk ?

So if Foler does want early release, he's going to have to actually fit the description of good behavior. Ball's in your court, bro.

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Just in time for asshat season, if I'm honest. But then I remembered, there's no rule about not being able to vote for a shawed asshat... right lurkingdirk lurkingdirk ?

So if Foler does want early release, he's going to have to actually fit the description of good behavior. Ball's in your court, bro.

This is true - they can be in the shaw, and they have had to post in the last year.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
you get to only post in a rickshaw and the shit you get to post is purely made up fantasy because you're poor and unemployed
I’m literally insanely rich and overemployed. Your jealousy is palpable.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

lmao I purposely got you to put me in here so I wouldn’t win asshat. You can’t release me early.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
This is true - they can be in the shaw, and they have had to post in the last year.
That may be true but I won’t get near as much coverage as the competition. I’ll be but a distant memory 🙂

• 1Seriously?