lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's possible. But not likely.

Either way, proving you're actually in Russia is not dependent on your IP being there. But it would put you behind Araysar Araysar who's IP did show up within the Russian Federation recently for his trip.
Just sayin'.
Yo. Checking in from the front lines in kyev. I'm sure you can verify with the ip address. I'm not fighting for either side. I'm just smoke checking any commies I see doing commie shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
In case I wasn't clear, I "turned off" my VPN to make that post so you could see it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just met my squad. Can’t say much. Things are moving quickly. All I can say is that tension seems high, haven’t slept in 24 hours and we’re on the move.
uh huh. warzone, has time to shitpost and scroll threads he can't post in. got it.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj someone trolled me into thinking Araysar Araysar and @lithoes were dead. I had two women reach out to me saying they were their windows. Do you have any idea how upsetting to me it was to find out it was a hoax pulled by some sick fuck? I’m just as upset if not more than Chukzombi Chukzombi and everyone else