Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
It's not so much that your IP address isn't Russian, it's that it's the EXACT same one you always use. It didn't change while you were 'in transit' to La Guardia, or over Paris or London, for example. Still the same, no matter where you were claiming to be.

Besides, if I wanted to get the feds to predator strike you, we both know they have no compunction about doing that on US soil, so why wouldn't I just give over the info I already have if that was what I wanted? Or is that donor info fake too so you're not worried? You know that would be fraud, right?

Leaving all of that aside, you're going to be black and loggy in less than 24 hours now if you don't do what I asked. You can call me a fed all you like, it won't change a thing.

OR you can admit you're LARPing yet again and it all goes away, if you do it by the time 24 hours is up. Your choice, bro.
Hmm, maybe I’ve always been using a VPN? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

nice try

FED!

• 1Tiresome
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
ren and stimpy log GIF
The Hobbit Smile GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Hmm, maybe I’ve always been using a VPN? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

nice try

FED!
It's possible. But not likely.

Either way, proving you're actually in Russia is not dependent on your IP being there. But it would put you behind Araysar Araysar who's IP did show up within the Russian Federation recently for his trip.
Just sayin'.

• 1Pants on Fire!

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lmao @ all the cockroaches coming out in Ukraine thread to defend nazi hohols.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Changed my mind. Moved to Germany. I feel like invading Poland for some reason.

• 2Worf
  • 2Nationalist
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hohols just gave us more employment - someone’s gotta spend 8 hours fixing the potholes!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
How long until he finds a picture of a hot Russian soldier girl and posts how he's now engaged to her?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
LMAO BoozeCube BoozeCube you didn’t have power for TWO DAYS?? Bro do you seriously not have a backup generator for your trailer home??

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Had Vkusno & tochka for dinner earlier and can confirm much better than American McDonald’s.