Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Lanx Lanx quit calling me out in the jew thread you slanty fuck, I'm in the klink cause you assholes won't fight for the right to say American Inventor.

Besides, I'm stockin up on jewmemes and there's going to be a diarrhetic explosion in that thread here in a couple of weeks.

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Lanx Lanx quit calling me out in the jew thread you slanty fuck, I'm in the klink cause you assholes won't fight for the right to say American Inventor.

Besides, I'm stockin up on jewmemes and there's going to be a diarrhetic explosion in that thread here in a couple of weeks.

Super Freak Flirting GIF by Rick James
schindler's list jewish GIF by Maudit

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
He probably wears one of those fake nipple suits to feed his infant while mom brings home the bacon. Very progressive.
LMAO @araysar’s wife LITERALLY couldn’t produce milk for his daughter. He was crying about it to me in discord all last year. That’s how she ended up with rickets.

• 1Wow!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar what was the final verdict on why your wife’s milkers weren’t working? I know you went through the ringer with doctors trying to make her produce.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Do you think you may have damaged the back of your throat?
Doubtful. The back of Foler's throat has been toughened from years of Mongolian throating. It's also become proof against corrosive substances through a rigorous and prolonged immersion therapy regimen.

Allegedly.

• 1Like