Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Doubtful. The back of Foler's throat has been toughened from years of Mongolian throating. It's also become proof against corrosive substances through a rigorous and prolonged immersion therapy regimen.

Allegedly.
This is factually incorrect. I only picked up Mongolian deep throating last year.

Typical fed spreading misinformation and defamation. Expect to be Alex Jones’d ANY day now.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar only big tech place Twitter engs will maybe make it are meta and some parts of google. Doubtful on meta as Zuck is ramping up their PIP and we have on/off hiring freezes across many orgs in FAANG.

You fags should get on blind. The tears are already ramping up. Tomorrow will be glorious as all other tech shit on Twitter fags.

0531-AC0-D-0-E2-D-42-FE-AF43-DA8-AFC4-A35-E2.jpg

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1666925887862.jpeg

Suck on these. And drink chamomile tea with honey and a little milk. You'll be back to throating in no time, Folbro.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
"Tronco Negro y Chico Pista - Una Historia de Amor"

black log and pista boy - a love story

If I had time, I'd make a shitty gay harlequin novel cover for it.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hell of a few days bro. Hell of a few days

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lol Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes you couldn’t make it into spacex bud. Also musk companies are poverty pay. Dudes a slave driver who knows how to use his reputation to his advantage to get naive engineers to take pennies and work slave labor. I respect that.

I work in big tech. If you have question lmk. Blazin Blazin too. If you both are really curious about what going on in tech (especially FAANG and the new FAANG - snowflake, Roblox, databricks, etc) you should get on Blind.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 2 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
  • 1Mother of God