Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Kirun Kirun can’t you just feel how rustled he is by his comments? He doesn’t even deny he’s an unemployed stay at home dad because he lost his job as a “marketer”.
Lol, imagine me wasting my time "denying" every piece of bullshit you make up.

Speaking of making things up. Did I make up the whole thing about you sucking black cocks? You should be eager to answer "Yes" if you're not a cocksucker. And yet you say nothing.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Blazin Blazin what tractor do you have? @Kiroy you have one too right?

Id like to get one with backhoe, dump bucket and graded attachments. Thinking a compact John Deere. Maybe get away with a 2 series. I’m not doing any large scale industrial farming.
Partial to Kubota, but there are plenty of good tractor brands. Getting the correct size is more important than worrying too much about brand imo.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Kirun Kirun can’t you just feel how rustled he is by his comments?
Sometimes you just have to understand and realize that people get so buttmad because they're angry that they don't have much going for them in life. It's best to just stay chill and laugh.

• 1Truth!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Partial to Kubota, but there are plenty of good tractor brands. Getting the correct size is more important than worrying too much about brand imo.

Kubota is good, but over priced. I have one I picked up second hand from someone who built a McMansion and thought he needed it. He didn't. If I were buying new I would probably go with John Deere. Better prices for the same quality.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Kubota is good, but over priced. I have one I picked up second hand from someone who built a McMansion and thought he needed it. He didn't. If I were buying new I would probably go with John Deere. Better prices for the same quality.
Not sure I agree. Would certainly agree Kubota is pricey but so is Deere, can just look on their websites they are priced within a few hundred dollars on any comparable machine that I looked at. Can you give me an example? There are times that Kubota list can be higher because they really push the 0% financing which you are actually paying for via sales price.

The more affordable tractors are going to be Mahindra, TYM, Kioti etc.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Not sure I agree. Would certainly agree Kubota is pricey but so is Deere, can just look on their websites they are priced within a few hundred dollars on any comparable machine that I looked at. Can you give me an example? There are times that Kubota list can be higher because they really push the 0% financing which you are actually paying for via sales price.

The more affordable tractors are going to be Mahindra, TYM, Kioti etc.

It's the extras from Kuboda that kill you. Mowers, ploughs, front dumpers...all of that is a lot more than Deere.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
He's an Uncle Tom's black log cabin Republican and forum/Ukraine betrayer.

I'd vote to keep him.

• 1Solidarity

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
nacho-why.gif

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lol, imagine me wasting my time "denying" every piece of bullshit you make up.

Speaking of making things up. Did I make up the whole thing about you sucking black cocks? You should be eager to answer "Yes" if you're not a cocksucker. And yet you say nothing.
So then you don’t deny it…

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Really? I hadn’t had a chance to do much research yet but thought kubota was the better priced option than Deere. Good to know

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
It's the extras from Kuboda that kill you. Mowers, ploughs, front dumpers...all of that is a lot more than Deere.
Lol I just priced one and it went from like 15k to 30k with options………..

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lmao you think I make payments on my pista? I only pay cash.
So pay cash for the 2 tractors? What a poor.

Plus, how do you have such little land you only need a 15k-30k tractor? Get a real One instead of two mini poors.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users