Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Forget scream. Let's talk about how hodj got salted out of his own damn thread.

How the mighty hath fallen

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Here I was feeling genuinely bad dude had died last month. Fuck you hodj!

• 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Hi Dom,

Is there any way I could get my privileges reinstated to post in hodj's thread please?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Solid title change on hodj's thread. Serves him right for being a salty lil BEOTCH

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lithose did some heavy lifting towards the end and drove hodj over the edge. At the same time you can't discredit Vanessa's serious dedication to trolling the shit out of him all these years.

I think the new name is fitting. Vanessa laid the ground work and lithose came in for the lay up.

Pretty stoked if it goes to Hall of shame. My thread will then take it's rightful place as the premier Shaw thread

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The title serves as more than just an award to the victor. It also serves as the ultimate punishment for him. So while an argument could be made that Vanessa doesn't deserve it, the literal salt into the wound the title provides makes it the best.

• 2Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lithose can we get a rebuttal to this post in politics please

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Lithose did some heavy lifting towards the end and drove hodj over the edge. At the same time you can't discredit Vanessa's serious dedication to trolling the shit out of him all these years.

I think the new name is fitting. Vanessa laid the ground work and lithose came in for the lay up.

Pretty stoked if it goes to Hall of shame. My thread will then take it's rightful place as the premier Shaw thread
Ehm, you're welcome, bitch. I did the final push

• 1Solidarity