Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Couldn't find my God damn maga Persian rug so I had to order a normie rug. Was supposed to come in today and didn't.

Not happy about this - Shits supposed to tie the room together.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
God damn you @Dom you big lovable Canadian bastard. Dropping my digging up american Indians thread in ask amod. You remembered. That thread has potential.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I still think there's a market for bones. Maybe not in the US tho.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I still think there's a market for bones. Maybe not in the US tho.

Sounds like it should be true but unfortunately it’s not. Which is fucking retarded. I was extremely.. extremely close to doing time for sexual assault charges made by the idiot that literally broke into my home while I was asleep, looking for the keys to my car that I had just bought a couple months prior. The retard smashed the glass at my front door with a rock wrapped in a shirt and unlocked my door which I heard immediately. I grabbed my pistol in my desk and turned the lights on pointing the pistol at him, was literally begging for his life and I was seriously about to pull the trigger. He was actually crying begging me. I said “you know I can put a bullet into your skull right now and I won’t serve a day in prison? He understood that completely and said he’ll never do it again etc. I told him to get on his knees, I pulled out my cock and told him to suck it. I am not gay. I have never had a gay experience in my life but this wasn’t about sex. Again he was begging me to let him go and promising he won’t ever steal from anyone ever again etc, didn’t believe a second of it. I pistol whipped him and grabbed his hair with one hand and edged his mouth right to the tip of my penis and told him “suck this or suck a bullet, I won’t ask again.” He was crying his eyes out and he slowly started putting my cock in his mouth, I smacked the back of his head and started throat fucking him until I came and I made him swallow it. He said “I did it I have to go now” and I said something like “this ain’t a one night stand motherfucker, I want some cuddles too now.” I made him get into bed with me and I was spooning him and playing with his hair, at some point I got up to take a piss in the bathroom in my bedroom and he ran like a bat out of Hell. Next day there was scratches on the side of my car door from a coathanger he was trying to use to break in. Few hours later the cops came to my place, asking if I had actually sexually assaulted him.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Why is women's access to contraception a women's reproductive right but men's isn't?

I want free condoms. Why won't insurance pay for my condoms.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Why is women's access to contraception a women's reproductive right but men's isn't?

I want free condoms. Why won't insurance pay for my condoms.

We have regions that provide this but only if you are poor.

From the results of it i'm guessing most get used as balloons at birthday parties.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
They are HSA eligible
Didn't know but thanks.

So upon doing more research it looks like Obama made insurance cover the pill under affordable Care act.

I don't have an HSA under my private insurance plan that I pay $850 a month for.

Where are my Obama-condoms?

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
Didn't know but thanks.

So upon doing more research it looks like Obama made insurance cover the pill under affordable Care act.

I don't have an HSA under my private insurance plan that I pay $850 a month for.

Where are my Obama-condoms?
Thoughtsandprayers2.gif

• 1EyeRoll

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So was talking with a female friend last week. Asking probing questions on women's rights and gender stuff. I'd say she's more conservative, or maybe I thought? A normie.

Anyways. Start talking about birth control. After hearing her views on it I finally make the statement that, I'd argue that women hold the power when it comes to reproductive rights. Men have to trust them when they say they've taken the pill, men don't get to decide whether or not a woman has an abortion yet are financially on the hook for child support, even back payments if some hoe comes out 10-20 years later saying "surprise, you're a father." She just about flipped the fuck out and went on some ramble about how birth control affects a woman's body, condoms don't, men have condoms, etc.

She wants equal rights for women, but acknowledges differences between men and women that should affect how women are treated when it's to their advantage. That's how I saw it. Been thinking about it a lot.

Also probed some on the white male bad topic. She said that's it's good that white men are being called out on manufactured injustice. Because, you have to experience injustice to have empathy, even if it's manufactured injustice (white man bad)....

So does that mean she has to go on a heroin binge and become homeless to have empathy to for who are homeless due to drug abuse? Does she have to be raped to have empathy for rape victims?

Been thinking about this a lot. Picked up a book I saw lithose drop reference to, "The Myth of Male Power" and it's got the noggin joggin big time.

Was trying to save this for sjw thread once I'm out of RR but oh well.