Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Morning bros. Is everyone trusting the plan well this morning?

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Oh yeah? Give me ONE example where a male population, frustrated by the sexual availability of or restrictions on mating, turned into a violent mass of chatterheads saying Death to America?

Hold on. I fucked myself there.

• 1Like
You know Nirgon I think this thread is a lost cause. There is nothing to work with here. Foler is the forum gimp who wakes up, posts random selections from the regular hits, calls out other posters or posts to lure people over here.

But as I said, he ain't even Maynard. He's the gimp. Maybe I'm just being cynical and I know that's not Christ-like, which is my goal in life, to be like the Big J, but this thread is like an abandoned airport. No one's there, and nothing takes off or lands. Just the muzak loop.

I wish I could be a bearer of happier news.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You know Nirgon I think this thread is a lost cause. There is nothing to work with here. Foler is the forum gimp who wakes up, posts random selections from the regular hits, calls out other posters or posts to lure people over here.

But as I said, he ain't even Maynard. He's the gimp. Maybe I'm just being cynical and I know that's not Christ-like, which is my goal in life, to be like the Big J, but this thread is like an abandoned airport. No one's there, and nothing takes off or lands. Just the muzak loop.

Wow, great job. After all the in depth research and analysis you came to the startling conclusion that Folger is worthless. Really top notch work.

• 4Worf
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 4 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Well he showed his work and recorded his analysis.

I come in here whether or not he @'s me anyways most of the time.

He just plays the troll angle because he got caught out somewhere. I'd love to rip that away and be able to talk to the real Foler, which is probably impossible as he's institutionalized himself in a way with this internet persona that has taken him over.

Fun guy to screw around with at the very least, just not expecting anything too meaningful.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Well he showed his work and recorded his analysis.

I come in here whether or not he @'s me anyways most of the time.

He just plays the troll angle because he got caught out somewhere. I'd love to rip that away and be able to talk to the real Foler, which is probably impossible as he's institutionalized himself in a way with this internet persona that has taken him over.

Fun guy to screw around with at the very least, just not expecting anything too meaningful.
You don’t think we’ve had meaningful discussions?…

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
First it’s their gender then it’s their SUITCASES. Maybe women will finally figure out what’s fucking going on…

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>

You see this Foler Foler ? You couldn't even keep a potential match interested in you for more than a few weeks! How do you hope to improve enough to ever regain your regular forum privileges if you're deaf to the knowledge and experience offered here to you freely by people of this caliber??

SAD

• 1Truth!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Morning bros. Is everyone trusting the plan well this morning?
1669844427218.jpeg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You see this Foler Foler ? You couldn't even keep a potential match interested in you for more than a few weeks! How do you hope to improve enough to ever regain your regular forum privileges if you're deaf to the knowledge and experience offered here to you freely by people of this caliber??

SAD
Lmao imagine thinking I would ever WILLINGLY participate in any other part of this forum other than this AMAZING thread

• 1OK, Sure

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Just bought a llama. Getting into animal husbandry

• 1Picard