Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
You're an Asian who chases trannies. People in glass houses and all that.

I'm not rustled in the least. I shan't reply to this line of discussion again. You can't show where I said anywhere that I am Italian or Catholic. Keep larping your ridiculous schtick. It gets more tiresome every day.
Weird!

5-F946485-7-C40-4864-9-C04-75-BC17874013.png

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You're an Asian who chases trannies. People in glass houses and all that.

I'm not rustled in the least. I shan't reply to this line of discussion again. You can't show where I said anywhere that I am Italian or Catholic. Keep larping your ridiculous schtick. It gets more tiresome every day.
Hate it when you lie.

5-F946485-7-C40-4864-9-C04-75-BC17874013.png

I think I can make a funny joke sometimes, would be my point. Over in my cottagecore thread, my little home away from home, somehow the conversation led to someone mentioning hobos. Now, hobocore is significantly different from cottagecore, so I spoke up.

But I'm human too.

I said, I don't want to see any negative comments about hobos however. Hobophobia has no home here.

Just to show this is a timely journey down memory lane, in Slavic countries "hobo" is a much more commonly used term when speaking English. Americans don't use it much. It has been fun visiting some pro-Ukraine sites, which are full of pleasant people, and the boards are in English or Ukrainian only, and lots in English, so they talk about how "hobos are getting blown up" which then gives me an opportunity to speak up -- as I have here -- for the hobo community.

I'm thinking of starting a charity, Hobos of Ukraine who Passed Out on a Mine (HUPOM), to try to channel some funds for prosthetics limbs and such.

And yeah, Foler. p. 93. There it is.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Photoshop. Quote the thread or shut up.

How do you explain the above quote of you saying you are Asian?
LOL. Here it is folks. Says he won’t reply but when I show DEFINITIVE TRUTH he LIES about it.

PATHETIC!