Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Checking out the renovations my contractor has been working on. Loving the way it’s looking

360489B6-6C3E-4818-98A3-0DD560AB579C.jpeg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Pants on Fire!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Snagged some new wrist candy yesterday from my boy.

D42DC9C6-892A-4EBB-A5DF-CBB74D455AB3.jpeg
8779CFA0-F89F-4EED-9838-F9AA28EEBC10.jpeg
D4582C2D-B1F4-4B76-BD38-9A1A1C7CC26B.jpeg

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
congrats you watched some youtube, you can practically see your "watch next" recommendation list in the way your posts have played out - I bet you're like a day or three away from posting about how you're starting a market garden and gonna make 50k an acre, all no till of course

I don’t think you understand what a market garden, permaculture or food forestry are…

Here’s a peak

LMAO. Foler Foler is such a predictable idiot. Right down to the "watch next" list that Kiroy Kiroy predicted

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar why do you follow me around and constantly troll/harass me? I haven’t even bothered you since being out. May you should get some chill…

• 1Salty
  • 1Truth!
  • 1SJW
I have grievances.
  1. Homesteading and Hobby Farm/Ranch It's not the proper respect that my dear, dear friend Denamian has shown me, but the fact that this does not work, Foler. It's pure irritation with no boundaries. Grievance.
  2. That gets me to 2. Let's talk about boundaries. You're shitting up a homesteading thread??? Grievance.
Look that thread didn't hurt you. Leave it alone. Cottagecore, etc. go there and shit that up. Leave Homecore alone. Janking the homesteading thread is basically like ass fucking Louisa May Alcott, which is not cool even though, she was a lady of her age, no doubt.

Even my cottagecore thread is at least funny and upbeat. Dear god, you hath neither chill nor grace, sir. You are one half less suave Elliot Rodgers, and one half thirsty bitch. And people here were willing to like you, as in normal person land like you. The *least* you could do is have honest posts in some forums, where you clearly are not being this person you are elsewhere. A homesteading thread post shit basically ruins your trustworthiness in any forum here.

Respect the home.

• 2Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Araysar Araysar why do you follow me around and constantly troll/harass me? I haven’t even bothered you since being out. May you should get some chill…

You literally copied my avatar to impersonate me as soon as you got out of the rickshaw

• 2Truth!
  • 1Supertaster

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You literally copied my avatar to impersonate me as soon as you got out of the rickshaw
It’s literally the highest form of flattery. I thought it was cool. Also my Putin has a darker tone to him so I’d hardly say it’s an exact copy. Maybe try to be grateful when people admire you.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It’s literally the highest form of flattery. I thought it was cool. Also my Putin has a darker tone to him so I’d hardly say it’s an exact copy. Maybe try to be grateful when people admire you.

Of course he's darker. You joggerize everrything

• 3Worf
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 3 users