Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

It really is best to be who you are. I'm an obsolete forum larper who needs a new routine. The chatbot stuff and botting in general makes people's patience < 0.00001 on forums, and so you kind of have to just toss a lot of old stuff out the door, to gain altitude, to get over this mountain. And ooooooh friends. How did I get over?

Vintage Mahalia is not one of the things I'm gonna ever throw out of my airplane, so don't even ask.

Foler, you obviously crossed some bad lines, and you can un-cross them. Messing with people's forum-minds or being absurd and "noise" is one thing, but you can't actually twist an actual person in the wind.
I have literally poured out my entire life to the extent it doesn’t dox me.
So I do not buy this. Unless this is a place of completely untrustworthy scumbags entire (instead of mostly) there is some party here who could act as a vouched for arbiter. If a "third" link in the chain is needed. So, find person X here, tell them what needs to be known (only to them, who is trusted by this community, so not me), and then that person can vouch "Yes/No Foler is x, y, or z." and you have revealed nothing about yourself except, this avatar. Because, you have ruined your avatar. This is how you fix it however.

To be more specific, Person X kind of has an escrow function. Or perhaps there is a better term. But their number 1 rule has to be, they will not disclose the specific info you need to have settled here. Just that it exists.

I eventually have to do this pretty much every place I go, so it's no biggie. Some people have a companion animal. I have a companion eye-witness..

• 1Committed
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I'm glad Foler is out of the shaw, not a troll.

We can't just exile all the trolling and crazy. That will kill all the fun.

I need Sox back amongst the Fal'len asap.

I'm glad Foler is out of the shaw, not a troll.

We can't just exile all the trolling and crazy. That will kill all the fun.

I need Sox back amongst the Fal'len asap.

Nirgon is the only one Foler trusts enough. No avatar is more trusted and inspires such confidence, as the Nirgon badge of quality. Nirgon is Wilford Brimley. Take charge of your avatar!
  1. Community ask three questions that need to be settled.
  2. Foler provides Nirgon objective truth, with verification, or declines, in which case rumor and disrepute continues.
  3. Nirgon reports the results. He is granted a special pro consul status.
If you answer all three to the evidentiators satisfaction (and his second, BoozeCube sounds right), Foler, your avatar is repaired. All this is but an unpleasant memory between old chums. Exactly?

• 1Committed
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You give me Sox back in the Falling thread, and I'll give you an honest, objective take on anything you want. The mods here have been good for enforcing ban bets etc here too, glad to pitch in here if they don't want any association.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
silver-lining-impressed.gif

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Calibrate so easily becomes the same exact thing as "become as they are" you fool. Is that what you want?

Are you some unfed dog so hungry, so thirsty, you let yourself be led about on a leash, like a Dacian catamite?
Bro what are u sayin

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You think I'm falling for the classic 'monkeys becoming self aware' routine? Again?

NOT HAPPENING

• 2Worf
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users