Lack of Chill

Over It Fml GIF by IBTrav Artworks

• 1Supertaster
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Dude no one is gonna read this it’s too long
Well, don't expect every mother fucker you give shit to on the internet to specifically explain themselves to you at your specifically desired levels of both complexity and brevity, and perhaps just assume that Uncle Sam knows what he's talking about when HE says I deserve the help I'm being given?

• 1Worf

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Foler’s flamboyantly faggoty fruit farm full of friends (FFFFFFF or 7F)

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well, don't expect every mother fucker you give shit to on the internet to specifically explain themselves to you at your specifically desired levels of both complexity and brevity, and perhaps just assume that Uncle Sam knows what he's talking about when HE says I deserve the help I'm being given?

If you were expecting a serious reply you came to the wrong place. You are posting in the no chill shaw thread.

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

• 1Truth!
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Pants on Fire!
Reactions: 2 users
is a very difficult chemo drug
You had me at "chemo drug." No personal experience. Relative currently *still* holding on with some -noma. But like clockwork. A bad month, maybe two. Maybe another round. Chemi is literally poison. Everyone needs to grok this. That's what someone in chemo, is trying to see if it works. Chemo = Satan? Certainly in the clubhouse.
the ketogenic diet
If this diet works for you (my cholesterol dropped 55 pts lol after 1 year) it is crazy. However, my brother tried it, his bloodwork went nuts. But does it not make sense that indivuals might be different, and we all kind have to find what works for us? I did it when it was called the low-carb or Atkins. Oh, how I watched those carbs!!! I would eat like one crispbread a day. I would go deep ketosis.
Also, cannabis.
Hey bro, welcome to our new century. Some things are going in the right direction. May your dispensary always be stocked and running some tasty sales.

Look at this. We come here, to this thread, to try to model "normal" interaction, you go ahead and lay some gnrly facts out, etc. I could lay some facts out, too! Bet lots could. Life has lots of stuff going on in it, really. No one here, I doubt, has been or is pure cruisin' (in the non-Folerite sense) through this life.

It's like a cone of silence. You can come to this thread without ever fearing that Foler will be able to
  1. understand
  2. respond with even a modest degree of chill and grace
This is probably the most secure thread in the entire internet. It's truly a gift.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
If you were expecting a serious reply you came to the wrong place. You are posting in the no chill shaw thread.

that 70s show lol GIF by IFC

You're aware this guy told me with a straight face to build a separate building on my property to use as a home office?

We need a shitpost revolution. Let me just get that in.
You're aware this guy told me with a straight face to build a separate building on my property to use as a home office?
Is that inherently ridiculous and I am missing it? Are you in the merchant marines and thus constantly at sea? Are you homeless?

Do you exist in a state between a gas and a solid, but not quite a liquid?

If the latter is the case, I can see why you did a double-take. You would just seep through it, eventually. That's basic physics. You are going to precipitate on the walls, and in a day, month or whenever, eventually you'll be outside because of osmosis.

Is anyone here in prison right now? I never judge, so that's not my puzzle, I just thought you couldn't access this site from prison. But maybe that varies by state. Ohio was kind of "strict."

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We need a shitpost revolution. Let me just get that in.

Is that inherently ridiculous and I am missing it? Are you in the merchant marines and thus constantly at sea? Are you homeless?

Do you exist in a state between a gas and a solid, but not quite a liquid?

If the latter is the case, I can see why you did a double-take. You would just seep through it, eventually. That's basic physics. You are going to precipitate on the walls, and in a day, month or whenever, eventually you'll be outside because of osmosis.

it is inherently ridiculous from the standpoint of me already having a room for an office upstairs

It would be cool to have every room in a house be its own building. The legal rights alone would occupy most families, and before you know, it's off to college and all you've ever talked about is the 4th amendment. Most families argue about dumb stuff.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Straight face covering the clown face that he actually is.

Its a clown face over a straight face over a clown face.

Sadre might have been onto something with his commentary on the transitionary states of matter.

• 1Solidarity