Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I did appreciate when you lit up Hodj during our poll for his lies... You were Hodjslaya for a bit! Hah.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The tranny shit is supposed to be contained to his thread, but I'm not sure if I care that folders' thread is on the receiving end...

• 1Seriously?

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
This oblio guy is really stupid.

Who is he?
If by stupid you mean dashingly handsome and funny as fuck, then yes!

Probably your replacement when you inevitably fuck up as Amod.

Yes, but the dipshit couldn't help but take the bait as usual and had to strut out his obnoxious appearance for all to see.

I know I am not the HE your are referring to.

And both of you calm the fuck down, this is the RR and Foler's RR Thread to boot. You could scour the depths of hell and not find a worse place. The discussion in total was a dozen posts or less and we squashed it relatively quickly.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
If by stupid you mean dashingly handsome and funny as fuck, then yes!

Probably your replacement when you inevitably fuck up as Amod.

I know I am not the HE your are referring to.

And both of you calm the fuck down, this is the RR and Foler's RR Thread to boot. You could scour the depths of hell and not find a worse place. The discussion in total was a dozen posts or less and we squashed it relatively quickly.

Calm your tits, nothing has been moved. And not that an explanation is required, but Vanessa drama is a special case that is being handled with an iron fist. The joke (that you pissed all over) was that even foler's thread wasn't worth cleaning it up out of.

• 1EyeRoll

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yes, but the dipshit couldn't help but take the bait as usual and had to strut out his obnoxious appearance for all to see.
It's like a fucking plague. This thread is great and he sniffs it and has to come shit all over it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Calm your tits, nothing has been moved. And not that an explanation is required, but Vanessa drama is a special case that is being handled with an iron fist. The joke (that you pissed all over) was that even foler's thread wasn't worth cleaning it up out of.
No U!

Also, Foler I have your Theme Gif Bro

200.webp

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
fucking shit is broken, there is the link. it was gonna be awesome like Bigly Awesome!

Anyway, I am out time to Netflix and Chill with the Wife.