Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Hello Children, has Araysar Araysar not posted yet?

I'd hate to have grief him off the board.

How are you Screamfeeder Screamfeeder your stint in the shaw is over soon isn't it? Ready to come back to society?

Foler tried to talk to the russian and wanted to be friends, I think he fucking bolted. No one wants that. Database (tm) Big Ffffffffaggot.

Scream is ready to be released and re-RR'ed. It wont take long and you could call it it 16 strike rule!

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
So I'm in search of a rug to really bring my dining room together. Been a huge fan of trump paraphernalia (you should see my mug collection).

I'm now in search of a Trump 2020 Persian rug. Bonus points if it was made by real Persians. $1000 if you can source it straight from Iran. Any help is appreciated and will be rewarded.

Welcome. Trade me your storage locker of reels, feels and broken dreams for it.

20200109_164928.jpg

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Hello Children, has Araysar Araysar not posted yet?

I'd hate to have grief him off the board.

How are you Screamfeeder Screamfeeder your stint in the shaw is over soon isn't it? Ready to come back to society?
Well, it would be over sooner but you predictably abused your power and are currently enjoying the smell of your own farts cupped deep into your hands. I think I'll keep posting exactly as before. Maybe the other mods will eventually decide to reign you in, but I have little hope for that.

Thanks for your concern Warden Norton.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Well, it would be over sooner but you predictably abused your power and are currently enjoying the smell of your own farts cupped deep into your hands. I think I'll keep posting exactly as before. Maybe the other mods will eventually decide to reign you in, but I have little hope for that.

Thanks for your concern Warden Norton.

We have a new Amod Amod Blazin Blazin

Maybe he will be your savior from this horrible oppression.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>

Thanks for your concern Warden Norton

Did you that when Edward Norton won the role for American History X it wasnt the fact that he had that huge swastika on his chest. It was the 45 other purely Nazi themed tattoos he had to be covered over that put the film over budget. It wasnt those fancy non nazi swastikas either, it was the really anti jew ones.

Brb, hanging out with elon musk at a eyes wide shut party.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Did you that when Edward Norton won the role for American History X it wasnt the fact that he had that huge swastika on his chest. It was the 45 other purely Nazi themed tattoos he had to be covered over that put the film over budget. It wasnt those fancy non nazi swastikas either, it was the really anti jew ones.

Brb, hanging out with elon musk at a eyes wide shut party.
wut

• 1Quality Calories

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Looks like I'm now 5th in line for backup amod. Hopefully nothing, inconvenient happens to our current group.............

. . . . .

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How it is going Foler Foler bro? Have you learned to have some chill? Did you finish your transition to become more of a woman that tranbo Steve? Why did you abandon the jug lyfe?

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
How it is going Foler Foler bro? Have you learned to have some chill? Did you finish your transition to become more of a woman that tranbo Steve? Why did you abandon the jug lyfe?
It's going good boozebro. I did then decided to detransition. I did abandon The jug life. It is not compatible with this forum as it is a life of sin. I am learning to reintegrate as a contributing member of the foh community.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I am jealous of all your medals. This is a sin and I will repent by whipping myself and pretend it's tiggles doing it.

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Looks like I'm now 5th in line for backup amod. Hopefully nothing, inconvenient happens to our current group.............

. . . . .

You thought I was joking huh. Big Ern (database) tm was obviously going to do what he did. I told you this. The absolute only reason I dont say shit is because you will become a Mod. You looked up 'the lukes', stop being a utter faggot and claim yout throne as a mod. If you wanna google my names you can spend 8 minutes and find where mods made mistakes.

Be a true faggot and claim the title.

• 1WTF

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
You thought I was joking huh. Big Ern (database) tm was obviously going to do what he did. I told you this. The absolute only reason I dont say shit is because you will become a Mod. You looked up 'the lukes', stop being a utter faggot and claim yout throne as a mod. If you wanna google my names you can spend 8 minutes and find where mods made mistakes.

Be a true faggot and claim the title.
Jasker?

• 1Like