Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Why is women's access to contraception a women's reproductive right but men's isn't?

I want free condoms. Why won't insurance pay for my condoms.
Planned Parenthood has all the free condoms you'll ever need. Too bad you guys want to defund them.

You can also walk into just about any fertility clinic and get them free.

• 2Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Planned Parenthood has all the free condoms you'll ever need. Too bad you guys want to defund them.

Ya but why should I go out of my way to a planned Parenthood to get condoms when my drug store has them and insurance can pay it. Do women have to go to planned Parenthood to get birth control for their insurance to cover it?

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>

*left hand* Free condoms
But...
*right hand* killing hundreds of thousands of babies
But...
*left hand* free condoms
But...

Yeah, it is too bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Ya but why should I go out of my way to a planned Parenthood to get condoms when my drug store has them and insurance can pay it. Do women have to go to planned Parenthood to get birth control for their insurance to cover it?
Dude...you can literally get them delivered to your house for free....

Free condoms have been a thing for like 30 years.

Maybe stop reading incel literature and just look.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
*left hand* Free condoms
But...
But...
*left hand* free condoms
But...

Yeah, it is too bad.
Ok then go to just about any college health clinic. Or get them online. Or go to a hospital.

• 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Wow this sounds so racist. The minorities cannot afford to go out of their way to a planet parenthood to obtain condoms. They don't have cars or time so that's not a solution. This is literally fascism, why is it not surprising that this comes from a white male?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Wow this sounds so racist. The minorities cannot afford to go out of their way to a planet parenthood to obtain condoms. They don't have cars or time so that's not a solution. This is literally fascism, why is it not surprising that this comes from a white male?

Your tumblrina cosplay is pretty good.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Dude...you can literally get them delivered to your house for free....

Free condoms have been a thing for like 30 years.

Maybe stop reading incel literature and just look.
I dunno man, googled it and got this.

Which I don't qualify for since I'm not age 12-19 living in California. I mean why does access to free safe protection have to such a burden to men? The fact I had to Google it is enough proof that it's not equal. I should be able to get it at any pharmacy via insurance.

Why the fuck do I have to go above and beyond dropping by my corner Walgreens or CVS and women don't? Equality is equality dude.

Plus only magnum XL's fit my body. I don't think hospitals are handing out XL's. Women have various options of birth control available under insurance to them that suits their body's needs. Why can't insurance pay for my Magnums that suit my reproductive needs?

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1579001037700.jpg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder where'd you go bro? Need to figure out how to get easily accessable Magnum condoms that fit my body and reproductive needs

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler why are you leaving your home?

You want to stay here forever.

Make it easy for me and ping the mods and say you want to stay shawed.
Bro I ain't leaving. This will always be my true home. Now it's time for me to prove to my forum community that I am rehabibitated and can reintigrate as an conteibutin member of society.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
We just passed retard dumping ground in post count. Next stop tranbo Steve's thread. Already have the content quality beat tho.