Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Screenshotted>
Can we get the media to stfu about this Navy captain. Dude isn't the second coming of Christ. No one cares. He shouldn't be leaking shit to media for virtue points. Makes our military publicly look weak

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I knew the a_skeleton_03 admin was fake when he didn't get me out of here for the day. Music4fish did get me real good though. Not gonna lie. Got a little panicky.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
This thread is special. I'm glad all my friends can be a part of it

The_Black_Log Foler

<Screenshotted>
Bought a Nintendo switch. Love it. The graphics make me deja vu back to days more simple. I like them. Anyone have game recs? Currently have Zelda, pokeman, octopath traveler

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
1586257958955.jpg

• 1Haram
Reactions: 1 user

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Bought a Nintendo switch. Love it. The graphics make me deja vu back to days more simple. I like them. Anyone have game recs? Currently have Zelda, pokeman, octopath traveler
1586231847454.jpg

Wow how weird. I just got a nintendo switch too!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 1 users

Turkish

Caaaan do
My argument isn't that China didn't do anything wrong. They suppressed information, threw people into jail that were trying to prevent this, and hid a ton while fucking over everyone. My argument is that you can't say "This virus is nothing big and 50 million people in America probably already have it and had no idea" while at the same time say "China knew about this deadly virus and suppressed information about it!" You can't have an undetectable virus that China detected and knew about while somehow we weren't able to detect 10% of our population catching. China is fucked and shit the bed and entire bedroom.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users