Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo how much is bill gates paying you bro?
Well, the initial deal was free windows 10. But you know, that’s not a great deal now. So we re-negotiated. I get an xbx and a year of sub. We both think the rest of you aren’t worth much more than this.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Well, the initial deal was free windows 10. But you know, that’s not a great deal now. So we re-negotiated. I get an xbx and a year of sub. We both think the rest of you aren’t worth much more than this.
Ok, fuck bill gates. You're in it with me and some mexicans now. I got routes all through central america. Mexicans especially are super fat so more likely to die from covid thus desperate. Miguel will be in touch about the logistics.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Windows 10 was always free if you had any previous version.

Man...
Season 8 Episode 3 GIF by Friends

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
So many traitors and beagles in politics rn. Never trusting the plan. They want the plan to be their plan, to go their way but they gotta learn to trust it, look at the end game.

• 1Moron
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Foler what did you get for Xmas?

Im guessing nothing since he didnt answer.

Couldnt fit all your family into that cinder block jail cell you live in or didnt have enough juice to cook Xmas dinner in that tabletop microwave you have?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Welp, time to get help Foler. This is just sad. Take a break from FoH and if that doesnt help, visit a doctor and get therapy or something.

Your weird trolling looks like a cry for help.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Welp, time to get help Foler. This is just sad. Take a break from FoH and if that doesnt help, visit a doctor and get therapy or something.

Look buddy, you just dont get his sense of humor

charles manson nobody GIF by collin

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>

What are you talking about kiddo? Nothing has changed.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The rare moments when a nugget of truth escapes from Foler's dilated anus, such as his rotting cardboard cabinets, he quickly erases it out of shame. It's no wonder he has to continually hide behind his persona.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Jackpot boyos. Came across a curb with a bunch of free furniture on it. Finally have a coach.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users