Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
48,641
197,563
aww kiss GIF
illustration love GIF by Gabriella Sanchez
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
14,069
16,588
Sure didn’t a few days ago when you were literally harassing me trying to root out who I was. I’ve also heard from guild mates that you’re trying to do it on the DL still. Just can’t get over me huh
Dude, you're such a pathetic liar. I haven't talked to anyone in guild about anything, and asking you once is hardly harassment. Looks like you're the one on tilt. Don't you ever get tired of your schtick?
 

Loser Gongone

cuckservative censorship is real
<Banned>
19,264
30,878
You buy McAfee's yacht or still debating that decision? Don't let it slip through your fingers like Pantheon.
 

Loser Gongone

cuckservative censorship is real
<Banned>
19,264
30,878
Like your hiatus, I'm remaining patient.

Rigged elections had consequences.
 
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Foler

e/acc
52,921
44,625
Pretty triggered rn about the amount of beagling going on in pol thread over trump rally.

Put those beagles DOWN
 

Asshat Foler

e/acc
52,921
44,625
I stopped going in there.

I thought that Trump was the anointed one of the POL thread?
Naw dawg. Ends up trump wasnt part of his own plan.

Now we have to trust DeSantis's plan.

Stand ready boys - 2024 here we come!
 
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users