Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Lmao I can’t wait to personally invade your homeland Bubbles Bubbles and rid it of degeneracy

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
No you invalid, I’m saying I’ll Alex jones you so you have to pay me 1 billion dollars. Surely you feds can afford that
I'll just tell them you're Scott Disick. Pretty sure that would lead to an immediate summary judgement in my favor.

The law's the law.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Compound eh? Hmmm

I'm in central fl, between orlando and tampa
Ya man that’s cool. There’s a number of FoH people in the area. We like to meet up at my place and drink brewskys around the fire

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
I make a couple comments and I'm obsessed? You're stupider than you look, and that's pretty stupid.

Also, you're not in Russia. Or anywhere near. Stop lying.
You constantly stalk me on here. It’s honestly one of the greatest forms of appreciation I could ever ask for.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
giphy.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ya man that’s cool. There’s a number of FoH people in the area. We like to meet up at my place and drink brewskys around the fire

@mongler this gayrod was frantically PMing, trying to meet up with me, when I was in Tampa earlier this month.

Nobody hangs out with Black Log Foler. Dude's awkward as fuck.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
@mongler this gayrod was frantically PMing, trying to meet up with me, when I was in Tampa earlier this month.

Nobody hangs out with Black Log Foler. Dude's awkward as fuck.
Sweet irony that the exact opposite happened. No gypsy, I will not be around you.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
They call you the black log?

Foler Foler how hard are you seething at what LLR has done to you? He literally Brittney Griner'ed your ass. Threw you in jail forever and made you into a jogger lover.

• 2Worf
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 3 users