Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The Mongler

Blackwing Lair Raider
@mongler this gayrod was frantically PMing, trying to meet up with me, when I was in Tampa earlier this month.

Nobody hangs out with Black Log Foler. Dude's awkward as fuck.
lmao

Yeah I'll have to ask the wife permission to visit a stranger's compound out in the swamp. Fingers crossed

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just saw that I wrote "earlier this month", meant "earlier this year". Don't want to let Folgers accuse me of lying

Still got the PMs. Wanna see them?

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Foler is like a donkey show, disturbing as fuck, but you can't help but watch.

scratch donkey GIF

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Lmao I can’t wait to personally invade your homeland Bubbles Bubbles and rid it of degeneracy

go step on a land mine... oh wait, your bitch ass is still actually in Florida or some shit. Then go into a gated neighborhood and walk around, just walk around. Hopefully there will be one dead American Inventor in the evening news. Stand your ground is a great law

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler how hard are you seething at what LLR has done to you? He literally Brittney Griner'ed your ass. Threw you in jail forever and made you into a jogger lover.
He literally fell into my trap, this is the EXACT outcome I wanted. I couldn’t be more happy.

• 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
go step on a land mine... oh wait, your bitch ass is still actually in Florida or some shit. Then go into a gated neighborhood and walk around, just walk around. Hopefully there will be one dead American Inventor in the evening news. Stand your ground is a great law
Literally preparing to invade your country. If you’re nice to me I can maybe convince them to send you to a nicer gulag

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Flew my first Lancet kamikaze UAV today. Was direct hit.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Lots of coping and seething going on rn by jealous forum members

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler you good with me posting the PMs you sent me when I was in Florida earlier this year?

Let me know in next 24 hours, otherwise I'll post them.
You cool with me posting the PMs and discord from last year? Lmk in the next 4 hours.